Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] F1 2022

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Absolute cracker.

The racing between Perez, Leclerc and Lewis at the end was stellar. Best move was Leclerc round the outside of Lewis at Copse, proving you can do it without crashing into him and taking yourself out (Max).

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Cracking race. Shows what can be done on a proper race track instead of a street or car park. We’ll done everyone in the top 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Absolute cracker.

The racing between Perez, Leclerc and Lewis at the end was stellar. Best move was Leclerc round the outside of Lewis at Copse, proving you can do it without crashing into him and taking yourself out (Max).

I have to agree that was the best move, but you can not compare it with the Max, lewis one, they had cold tyres, and Leclerc tyres must have almost been on fire the way he aggressively, try to race on hards.
Really good experience for him.

This season should be lively now if, everyone gets their fair share of bad luck.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Absolute cracker.

Little Jack Horner would disagree:)

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
f1.jpg Quite an 'off' to walk away from. Well, stretchered off. But after a check up is up and about walking around the paddock.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shit pit stop cost Hamilton.

I think pitting him for softs when he was going so well on hards may have done for him as well, he would have been second and his soft tyres didn’t work any better than hards. He did query it too.

Anyway fabulous race and awesome respectful driving from the top six

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
View attachment 149332 Quite an 'off' to walk away from. Well, stretchered off. But after a check up is up and about walking around the paddock.

A picture every inch a testament to F1 safety as that shot of Grosjean emerging from the flames in Bahrain

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

St Leonards Seagull

Jul 10, 2012
Absolute cracker.

It’s amazing what a difference a year makes[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I have to agree that was the best move, but you can not compare it with the Max, lewis one, they had cold tyres, and Leclerc tyres must have almost been on fire the way he aggressively, try to race on hards.
Really good experience for him.

This season should be lively now if, everyone gets their fair share of bad luck.

You can, it’s about what the car can and can’t do at any moment during the race. There is a line and they new where it was and not to cross it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Crazy race.

Ferrari pasta gunned Leclerc again.

Nice to see Sainz get a win, seems like a decent chap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here