Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
That’s the way to do the National Anthem

D

Deleted member 2719

Good for Lewis, booing of Max is not on imo either. I would welcome booing of Masi if he was there though :smile:

Interesting that Mercedes seem to have fecked up the tactics that could have put Lewis on the front row

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/62022394

Anyway it promises to be an exciting race, regardless of the weather. Nice to be back on a proper race track and not some shit street circuit type track

Really odd that they booed Max.

Have I missed something?

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The wife n boy are very keen to attend a race next year (can’t afford this year) ideally Silverstone however Europe is possible. In a sort of nutshell is it feasible a) to get tickets and b) to do it without breaking the bank? Or is it a bit of a closed shop like Glastonbury for example?

NB I am familiar with a thing called Google however I appreciate the first hand knowledge you only get on NSC!

Cheers

@@@@@@@@@@@

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Not showing a replay. I guess this isn’t good news…

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Waiting to get him out of the car and see how he is before they do I imagine. Fingers crossed :down:

Absolutely. Hopefully all the safety measures they've added over the years (including the halo, which surely saved a life this morning in one of the support races) means he's OK.

Looked like it was Russell who caused it, just past the start line when he made a strange move to his left, which caught the other cars.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Hope he is OK was going very fast upside down, hope the halo has saved him

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That was fecking horrific

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just seen the replay - thank god for the halo, that was a horrendous one.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Bloody hell that was a huge one. By my reckoning that's the third time in about 18 months that the Halo has saved a life in F1. Saved a driver in the F2 race earlier too. What an important addition to driver/car safety.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports