Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] F1 2022

D

Deleted member 2719

Seb needs to get a hair cut, he clearly can't see where he is going.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
On the tv footage - to be the cars sound a bit more like Formula E cars this year- there is quite a whine instead of the roar of an engine? I appreciate they are hybrids

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lewis a little pissed that George got the break with the safety car having had shit luck himself in the last race. Max also getting the breaks to o

Not thrilling but this is an interesting race so far

Great to see that the Mercs seem much much better this weekend

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
3 Brits 3, 4 & 5 - Mercedes and McLaren big improvements this weekend could really get back into this championship if they continue to sort their issues out. Having Norris, Russell and Hamilton all competitive would be amazing.

D

Deleted member 2719

Definitely a 3 horse race this year, dnf, don't get points and Merc can only get quicker.
Although it could get boring with one such horse, a prancing one, as it is significantly better than any of them at this point.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Looks like the Lewis vs George battle is about to commence :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Looks like lewis is blaming his team.

George has track position and going plenty quick enough, no race to be had imo.

A seven time Champion is not happy that the safety car breaks have gone against him in two races and he has assumably been told to hold station. Why are you surprised he’s pissed off? (Other than giving you an opportunity to have yet another dig at him)

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
A seven time Champion is not happy that the safety car breaks have gone against him in two races and he has assumably been told to hold station. Why are you surprised he’s pissed off? (Other than giving you an opportunity to have yet another dig at him)

If that had been MV not LH there would be numerous posts accusing him of whinging.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Great to see Max DNF. If he could do that every race that would almost make up for last season’s stitch up [emoji23]

Good result for Russell. I did wonder whether he could come out on top in the battle of the Mercs - it does seem possible, although LH must still be favourite for that one.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Leclerc looking imperious. 2 challenging restarts and after what happened previously held his nerve.

Huge strides for the Merc PUs as McLaren and Mercedes look best of the rest. Norris has Ricciardo in his pocket. Russell got a big slice of fortune but can’t argue he had good pace thereafter, frustrating for Lewis as he not only got stuffed by the SC straight after his stop, it also emerged as he was all over the back of Perez.

D

Deleted member 2719

My point is why should a 7 time world champion get a nod over an up and coming driver that will push him more than Bottas did.
Honestly can't see an issue with it.

We learnt a lot today.

1)Ferrari are super quick and reliable
2)Merc are reliable and getting quicker
3)MClaren are reliable and getting quicker
4)Red Bull need to sort their reliability
5)Alonso was an unlucky lad
6)Vettel should hang his helmet up
7)Stroll is a helmet

Ultimately if pace and relibility isnt found from the chasing teams, this championship could be over way too early.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here