Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] F1 2022

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Maybe their mechanics have shorter arms than other teams. :lolol:

Does seem like the bigger wheels and design is causing a few teams problems.

It is an area they've been behind Red Bull in for a few seasons now - suspect it's a product of them being far enough ahead on car performance for so long that they've not seen the need to maximise pit stop performance. But this season it's even worse.

Red Bull, on the other hand, having been behind on car performance maximised their performance in other areas so they could increase their chances of stealing some points here and there. That's carried over. Ferrari and McLaren as well - suspect those two being good this season is a product of their tight fight for 3rd last season (McLaren having been poor on pit stops previously) and seeing the benefit of consistently good stops.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Not sure how I feel about it. It'll probably look amazing but the track looks pretty dull and street races aren't generally the most exciting. Thenagain I have a friend who lives in vegas so...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Max whined about everything again. The white line, the lights on the back of the Ferrari, the "closeness" and so on,

He's the footballer in the other team when you're playing or watching that spends the whole game waving an imaginary yellow card at the ref or banging the turf in mock injury and then gets in a rabbit punch when the ref's back is turned.

Whilst Horner is F1’s Eddie Howe, the insufferable whiner, seeing cheating/bias where none exists, at school the unpopular school snitch.

The pair of them are starting to put me off watching.

#RedBullGivesYouWhinge

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Would be interesting if the drivers have to get out the car and play a fruit machine and win something before continuing:bounce:

A bit like the skiing shooting cross country thing ? yeah, that would be good . . . self tyre changes too, and hooters girls doing their visors while they scrabble round for a few dollars in the footwell :lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

remember the six wheeler :mad:

didn't it win the Swedish GP
or maybe I'm getting it mixed up with Niki Lauda's fan car?

Yes it did.

The P34 is my favourite F1 car of all time.

Derek Gardner designed the car but Ken dared to reshape F1 by using it.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
A bit like the skiing shooting cross country thing ? yeah, that would be good . . . self tyre changes too, and hooters girls doing their visors while they scrabble round for a few dollars in the footwell :lolol:
Bring it on.:lolol:

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Great to see the crowds back at Melbourne.

Good stat from Kravitz that this will be the first daytime GP since November 2021

69f679117870ae2f01f782166acd7c9e.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here