Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] F1 2022

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Heads up for those that use Now TV for Sky Sports. Price reduced to £25 a month for 9 months with boost (first month £20), cancellable at any time.

I binned it when my offer expired and they wanted £33.99 a couple of months ago, reinstated now :smile:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Just watching drive to survive season 4 episode 3. Silverstone.
Horner comes across as a complete c**t as always.
Sorry, not really relevant but thought it needed saying.

Can never be overstated in fairness

Wow.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/60880598

addabd3c11a2ba399a78913f62939456.jpg
A precedent for this fear was set in October 2019, when the plane taking most of the WWE crew back to the US was essentially held hostage at the airport after one of their bi-annual Saudi shows. All because of a financial dispute between the company's owner, Vince McMahon, and the Saudi Royal Family.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I mean- a targeted missile strike 12km from the circuit sounds pretty worrying. The drivers, crew etc. must be freaking out.

They’ve been reassured another missile won’t be fired and hit the circuit?

I imagine most of them could be quite keen on getting out of there!

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
There’s going to be one happy bunny on here

Hamilton out in Q1, Russell 4th

WOW

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Horrendous crash for Mick Schumacher.

Fingers crossed for him, that was a massive impact into a concrete wall

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
This track is very tricky. Maybe too tricky?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Horrendous crash for Mick Schumacher.

Fingers crossed for him, that was a massive impact into a concrete wall

Yep horrible smash. Absolutely flat out. Glad he’s conscious and on the way to hospital.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Not a massive follower of F1, more of and occasional viewer, so I'm not sure if a smash of that scale and speed is common, but I've not seen an impact like that for a while. Hope he's OK.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Nice to see Hamilton more interested in Schumacher’s condition than talking about his failure to get out of Q1

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Not a massive follower of F1, more of and occasional viewer, so I'm not sure if a smash of that scale and speed is common, but I've not seen an impact like that for a while. Hope he's OK.

Very few tracks have concrete walls you can hit at over 150 mph. No idea why they use a track like that

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Delighted for Sergio. And you know Max will be spitting feathers. Which makes it even better.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Very few tracks have concrete walls you can hit at over 150 mph. No idea why they use a track like that

Said during the events last season, it’s clearly not safe. If it wasn’t Saudi Arabia they’d ditch it on safety grounds.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Delighted for Sergio. And you know Max will be spitting feathers. Which makes it even better.

Yep, Max is such a dislikable dick, F’ing and blinding about his tyres today. Brilliant that Perezp got pole

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Yep, Max is such a dislikable dick, F’ing and blinding about his tyres today. Brilliant that Perezp got pole

I’m convinced a large chunk of the support he got last season was because he wasn’t Lewis Hamilton and many craved a change. All the other three contenders right now (Perez, Leclerc and Sainz) come across as much more likeable.

D

Deleted member 2719

Yours and others hatred for him and Mr Horner on here could be deemed as ruining the thread.

Don't worry Icy, I can see past a differing point of view, so I won't put you on ignore.

Let's hope for a good race tomorrow.:thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yours and others hatred for him and Mr Horner on here could be deemed as ruining the thread.

Don't worry Icy, I can see past a differing point of view, so I won't put you on ignore.

Let's hope for a good race tomorrow.:thumbsup:

Oh, the irony :lolol:

ANYONE but Max for this F1 fan tomorrow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here