Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] F1 2020

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Here is one of my heroes stating it as it is, but of course you seem to miss it. TRUE :lolol:

Which is covered in my previous reply to you when I specifically said difficult to judge him as ‘greatest ever’. Didn’t miss it at all, but there are plenty of complimentary things Stewart has said about Hamilton, especially in regard, as I also stated in reply to you before, comparison in the modern era.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
This is gonna set Mouldy off again! Here’s a clue - the Pit Straight at Silverstone has not been named after Jackie Stewart :wink:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/55289866

The ‘Hamilton Okay Fairly Good Racing Driver Straight’.

Of course Sir Jackie Stewart is a Vice President of the BRDC, so would no doubt have had a say in making this happen!

Last edited:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Shirley a mistake. That or these people either know nothing about racing driver talent or must be woke seeking appeasers

the bbc must have got this wrong cos the president of the brdc hates lewis, and i have that on good authority, i can't say any more than that

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That national anthem sounded like the theme from Police Academy

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Controversial but I think this track sucks, DRS trains and 2 consecutive zones make it silly and so hard to follow through the final sector.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Up there as the dullest race of the season so far. I am gonna go with Lewis saving his tyres for a late run at Bottas and Verstappen

Hamilton sandbagging by moaning about his tyres not going to the end of the race?

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
To pit or not to pit? Will the tyres last? Is about as exciting as this gets ..

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gap from Lewis to Max is getting a bit big, gonna take some making up, assuming he can even get past Bottas.

Contemplating walking the dog :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The most immensely boring track and race on the circuit. Shame they’re absolutely minted as replacing this with one of the tracks pressed back into service this year would make everyone else happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Turned off my first race of the season. I don’t remember a time we’ve had a good race here, it’s a shame as there is parts of the track that are good but as usual tracks that have no flowing corners before straights and only hard breaking zones are pretty rubbish for over taking.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I’ll watch till the end cos it’s cold turkey until March after this..

4bfcf02b679d7b103174e6f017e2ecdc.jpg

D

Deleted member 2719

Just heard Hamilton will get ditched by Merc.

They are fed up with his demands, and his belief that he 'feels he is bigger than the team.'

Who would have thought it?

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale

They are fed up with his demands, and his belief that he 'feels he is bigger than the team.'

Full of sh**

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

My sauce tells me Hamilton's pen is hovering over a new contract. Mercedes are changing the livery from silver to black to spearhead Lewis's BLM campaign.

* my source is a newspaper and some of my statement is made up but some of it is true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here