[Other Sport] F1 2020

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Absolute chaos, I can see quali being abandoned until tomorrow am unless the track dries out.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Hamilton SCRAPES into Quali 2 in 14th

Mercs are in trouble at this track in these conditions

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Was it? The commentators are calling him a genius etc, but to me it looked like Red Bull did the right thing in getting their cars out at the front and pretty much everybody else got caught up in yellow flags behind.

He was 2 secs faster than his team mate, not many got caught in yellows as they were by section and quite brief. Each sector was purple too so yes touch of something special there.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Albon is a joke. The fact Raikkonen was third on the track and third in the timings suggests to me being at the head of the queue was all that mattered. The first five or so to cross the line were the top five and then nobody else could get close, so I assumed it was the yellow flags that affected everyone else.

Don’t get me wrong, I think Verstappen is awesome and he’ll take pole here. I just don’t think that Q1 was an example of his skill.

Hopefully no more yellows as track is evolving nicely for a cracking Q3.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Hamilton 8 seconds off Pole. ****ing hell!

Ends up nearly 5 seconds off

Daddies boy Stroll on pole!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
What a great quali session. Lets hope for more of the same tomorrow.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Chance for Stroll to prove that he’s more than just ‘Daddies money’. Should be a good race

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Oohh this looks like being a race well worth watching, as long as it starts and finishes! Conditions look appalling for F1 racing

Bring it on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports