Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F**k me, I actually saw McCammon score!

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Yesterday, i couldnt believe it when the ball dropped to him in the area, he took a touch and volleyed it home!

It was his fourth goal of the season (probably a seasons best) and first since February, but I never thought Id see the day.

He did do once piece of genius though which was pick the ball up on halfway, run like a frightened dear for 25 yards barely holding onto the thing, and then jumping into a tackle once the ball had finally escaped his grasp, only for the defender to easily clear.

Also saw Jakey play on the weekend for Aldershot, and wer not missing that much by not having him back either.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Can't remember the actual figures, but the statistics went something like this: if you gave a million monkeys a million typewriters and they bashed away at random for a hundred years, they would at some point type the complete works of Shakespeare (though the clever beggars that came up with it never explained how the monkeys would know when to put in a new sheet of paper).

Same thing works for some centre forwards scoring goals, I guess; by sheer chance it must happen sometime.........................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here