Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Extra tickets available at Fulham away and another block on Sale now for Cardiff at Home

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Guess P2 can only be bought by phone from Fulham direct so not sure how many if any left there.

P1&P2 were the first blocks on sale by Fulham and were very quick to sell after we sold the actual allocation of 4K (P4-P7) in less than 3 days.

Since then and before P1 sold out, they opened P3 and reduced the segregation between P4&P3 (allowing us to sell a couple hundred extra tickets through our own site).

In summary, P1&P2 are full of albion, P3 similar but perhaps some neutrals/Fulham. Altogether easily a 6-6.5k following with potential for more if the remaining seats are sold here https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fulhamfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=858

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Really looking forward to this one, going to be a great atmosphere. Can't believe Fulham are clear favourites too.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Really looking forward to this one, going to be a great atmosphere. Can't believe Fulham are clear favourites too.
Yeah 2/1 is not bad at all although the odds look about right as we don't sweep sides away when on our travels and a Fulham win is a high probability.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

They are a very useful side and I'd snatch your hand off for a point.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
P1&P2 were the first blocks on sale by Fulham and were very quick to sell after we sold the actual allocation of 4K (P4-P7) in less than 3 days.

Since then and before P1 sold out, they opened P3 and reduced the segregation between P4&P3 (allowing us to sell a couple hundred extra tickets through our own site).

In summary, P1&P2 are full of albion, P3 similar but perhaps some neutrals/Fulham. Altogether easily a 6-6.5k following with potential for more if the remaining seats are sold here https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fulhamfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=858

There will be some neutrals and Fulham fans in the mixed zone so please respect the concept and let them celebrate if (I mean when) Fulham score. In the decades it's been operating there have been remarkably few rucks in there. Let's keep it that way - it neatly demonstrates that football fans aren't the knuckle dragging hooligans some parts of the media like to portray us as. Cheers.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
There will be some neutrals and Fulham fans in the mixed zone so please respect the concept and let them celebrate if (I mean when) Fulham score. In the decades it's been operating there have been remarkably few rucks in there. Let's keep it that way - it neatly demonstrates that football fans aren't the knuckle dragging hooligans some parts of the media like to portray us as. Cheers.

I'm sure this will be the case. Can't see there being many Fulham in there though.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

Tempted to have a nibble @ 5/2 the draw.

Captureff.JPG

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
How many neutrals do you reckon you get? I actually went in there for a game against Villa (I think) when I was working up there a fair few years ago. Mixed zone is a strange concept and I thought it used to be a neutral zone.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
How many neutrals do you reckon you get? I actually went in there for a game against Villa (I think) when I was working up there a fair few years ago. Mixed zone is a strange concept and I thought it used to be a neutral zone.
It obviously varies but I've been in they're with thousands of Arsenal fans & hundreds of Brum, Sunderland and other fans and over only ever seen argy bargy once. The club just changed the name from neutral to mixed to reflect what it is.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

It has been there as a concept for a very long time. I remember watching Maybank and Peter Ward (playing for the same side) there in the late seventies, in the then newish stand in the SW.

Cold and damp down by the river. Best to play them in April.

E1G has been known to be a bit like that at the Amex.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I will probably buy 4 tickets for this game in P3 mixed area through the Fulham website. I haven't got as far as checking out with them and I was wondering if the tickets are print at home or collection only? Does anyone know?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I will probably buy 4 tickets for this game in P3 mixed area through the Fulham website. I haven't got as far as checking out with them and I was wondering if the tickets are print at home or collection only? Does anyone know?

There's a print at home option

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Thanks, that's Brilliant! I can only get 3 adults and an under 10 in the P1 block. I haven't been to Fulham since they've done the mixed zone, I will take my 9 year old to her first away game. Does it get a bit tasty in the mixed blocks? What's it like?

Can't answer from experience but I can say the stand holds 7,281 and it looks like around 200 seats will be used as segregation between P3&P4.

With 2/3 days to go this is going to sell out with only c140 tickets remaining.

The seats you have in P1 were mostly sold at an early stage after our allocation of 4K was sold out within a couple of days. In other words, highly likely to be packed exclusively by albion in P1&P2.

In summary, you will be in a stand with a near 7K away following, and any Fulham fans that have strangely bought tickets in with us will be much more worried about things getting tasty than you should. That said, I highly doubt they would anyway as their fans are usually a decent bunch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here