Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Extra seats ready for new season?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
well at the tour they did say only ESU and the south stand corners were going in, then next summer, if the demand deems necessary, the north corners would go in.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I thought I read in a match programme a few weeks ago that there would only be 4,000 ready for the start of the season. Can anyone enlighten me?
If you were female and good looking I'd consider enlightening u ....o and as I understand it east upper/south east/west corners if permission granted I guess thts yur 4k ...there has been talk on NSC recently about it all if u care to search.....happy Easter

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Lamie I know you're moving up from East Stand to Upper East, any idea how many there is in your section that have to move, hence how many are left up there? Its just that I want to move from my nearly perfect seat in East to what Im hoping is a better atmosphere in the upper, but looking at the letter I got about moving seat, you need to have a good reason to get a priority seat / decent position and I don't think complaining about a lack of singing or too many people with hearing aids around me is gonna get me prime seats.

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
East Upper & the 2 south corners going in this summer, sublect to planning permission. Capacity goes to 28,500.

When needed the 2 North corners will go in, Capacity of 30,500.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
East Upper & the 2 south corners going in this summer, sublect to planning permission. Capacity goes to 28,500.

When needed the 2 North corners will go in, Capacity of 30,500.

Good chance our biggest attendance will top 25k then (just) bet it will be against Palace! 25,687........there are i have predicted already!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Lamie I know you're moving up from East Stand to Upper East, any idea how many there is in your section that have to move, hence how many are left up there? Its just that I want to move from my nearly perfect seat in East to what Im hoping is a better atmosphere in the upper, but looking at the letter I got about moving seat, you need to have a good reason to get a priority seat / decent position and I don't think complaining about a lack of singing or too many people with hearing aids around me is gonna get me prime seats.

i am led to believe that there will be about 200 sth's being shifted...but then aren't those on the waiting list having next choice???? ..lol..and u got no chance for a prime seat ..like mine :)

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
just like to add again that planning permission isn't needed because brighton aren't making the stadium bigger in terms of the main structure.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
If Planning permission is not required what authorisation are we waiting for from the Council, I thought we still needed permission for additional Car & Ride.

We are supposed to provide a model for a sustainable transport structure, one that will accommodate an increase in supporters.

If Planning permission is not required what authorisation are we waiting for from the Council, I thought we still needed permission for additional Car & Ride.
The Club has put in an application to vary the current planning condition that limits attendances at the stadium to 22,500. It also includes a change to the current conditions relating to car parking.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
We are supposed to provide a model for a sustainable transport structure, one that will accommodate an increase in supporters.

.......and that will allow a change in the conditions from:
No more than 22,500 persons
To:
no more than 30,500 persons

windowlicker

Aug 22, 2009
the steel is already being fabricated and the concrete is being cast for the new seats already according to the supporters club newsletter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here