Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Extra Seats pic of the day

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
What on earth is it.? Where does it fit in?. There just doesn't seem to be any info about what's happening. Perhaps I'm being too nosey but just a little info on what's being done and when would surely satisfy peoples curiosity.:facepalm:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
New picture of away seats in place.

0,,10433~10856384,00.jpg

D

Deleted member 22389

If they where not tied down to that crappy templating system that everyone else uses, they could add their own gallery in house.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
What on earth is it.? Where does it fit in?. There just doesn't seem to be any info about what's happening. Perhaps I'm being too nosey but just a little info on what's being done and when would surely satisfy peoples curiosity.:facepalm:

maybe I'm reading it wrong but you actually sound annoyed by it?

They're putting new seats in. What more do we need to know?

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
maybe I'm reading it wrong but you actually sound annoyed by it?

They're putting new seats in. What more do we need to know?

I for one take an interest in how things are put together and what part of the stadium is being worked on and I know others are too. Sounds like you are more annoyed about my curiosity.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I for one take an interest in how things are put together and what part of the stadium is being worked on and I know others are too. Sounds like you are more annoyed about my curiosity.

If you must know, those "plates" are bolted onto the angled beams on the EU.
The precast concrete terracing parts slot onto the plates to form the actual base for the upper tier.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
The precast concrete terracing parts slot onto the plates to form the actual base for the upper tier.
This brings back memories Ev.
The construction knowledge we gained over the last three years hasn't been wasted.
Hope you're well?
Cheers, JS.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
This brings back memories Ev.
The construction knowledge we gained over the last three years hasn't been wasted.
Hope you're well?
Cheers, JS.

Certainly am well, Graeme.

I wonder if they'll want us back to map out the seagull shit in the seats again :rolleyes::blush:

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011

Thanks everest, there we are, just that little bit of text gives the pic more relevance.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We're almost there by the looks of things. It's amazing how 'foreshortening' makes Sussex Heights look a lot closer to the Amex than it is in real life!

sc_nov_08_apps2_03.jpg

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

fair enough but I just re-read your original post and the tone of that with the face palm did sound a bit 'upset'.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
So that's it! Seven new seats. If we put another seven in next summer we'll be at 30,750 in no time.

These must be the "special" detachable seats for the Palarse twats !!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I just think today's photo is someone trying to be all artistic. Shame it doesn't really tell us much apart from what a few rivets look like when they're painted white.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here