Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

exeter away

jimthegull1980

Dec 24, 2008
had a look on there, thought id ask on here cos there always seem to be a lot of know it alls on here

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
they need to seriously think about this.....there was no way i was purchasing a ticket by post pre xmas seeing as nothing was arriving....and now with the weather issue, im sure most people will decide on the day etc.. i wish to go, will go if its on, worst case scenario..home end...but it should go to pay on day if anyone has any sense!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'm worried because with so many fans starved of football I can see a rush on ticket sales. I spoke to exeter during the week because I have a crowd going and they don't expect there to be problems getting a ticket on the day but with more games called off you never know for sure. I'm just going to get there a bit earlier than my customary 30 minutes before kick off.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
weather forecast would suggest it should be okay - it's due to be milder from tomorrow then cooling at the weekend but nowhere near as bad as it has been

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
What's our allocation, about 1,800 ?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Just read the official site. 1,200 tickets. Could be running close to a sell out. Just a shame it's work the next day for most.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
At the mo I'm in the exeter end with the GF and her dad, thinking about asking them If I can go in the away end and meet them afterwards tho. On a separate but topical point my girlfriends dad is a big exeter fan and reckons Noone is absolutely top class and is a championship player at worst and BWP isnt overly popular with the plymouth fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here