Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Excuse's Palarse fans will use..........

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
A little bit blinkered I am afraid, they just won the last away they played against a team who has only lost 2 all season at home and they are above us in the league. Better manager totally agree with you there, but it won't be as easy as your making out.

And form over the last 8 games? We have achieved one more point than them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm in.

With all the others calling this thread a tw@tfest.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
You stripey Tarquins will never learn :facepalm:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
To be fair we are massive favourites for this game, and it will take something very special from Palace to get something, or an early red card again.

I agree though, it's best not to tempt fate.

We were massive favourites at the Amex last season too.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
We were massive favourites at the Amex last season too.

You are massive favourites this season as well.
With your beautiful stadium, 25,000 customers, and a team of Spaniards playing pretty football, how can tin pot Palace possibly win ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
To be fair we are massive favourites for this game, and it will take something very special from Palace to get something, or an early red card again.

I agree though, it's best not to tempt fate.

Sorry but this is rubbish ...apart from the obvious we've got three games to play yet which is one reason why this thread is stupid as well

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Our good form and their poor away form mainly. But also the fact that we are the better side with the better manager.

Based on your sorry opinion.
The league table doesn't lie and neither did the 3-0 spanking 3 months ago,
See where you are after your 3 away games in the next week and then, just maybe you can claim to be better than us I prefer to keep quiet myself with such nonsense .lets just wait till the 17 th if you win then you are probably due one if we win it will be carry on as you were for the last 30 odd years,

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Based on your sorry opinion.
The league table doesn't lie and neither did the 3-0 spanking 3 months ago,
See where you are after your 3 away games in the next week and then, just maybe you can claim to be better than us I prefer to keep quiet myself with such nonsense .lets just wait till the 17 th if you win then you are probably due one if we win it will be carry on as you were for the last 30 odd years,

We are better away than at home this season. Definitely won more than 1 away since November :D

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Bookies prices aren't a fair reflection of true probability, although even with the bookies we'll comfortably be favourites for this game.

I would say we are around 60% likely to get the win, 30% draw and 10% Palace

Hahaha, I think we have finally found a poster even more deluded than The Major! :moo:

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Bookies prices aren't a fair reflection of true probability, although even with the bookies we'll comfortably be favourites for this game.

Palace will not be available at 10/1,more like BHA 4/5,the draw 9/4,Palace 5/2.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You are massive favourites this season as well.
With your beautiful stadium, 25,000 customers, and a team of Spaniards playing pretty football, how can tin pot Palace possibly win ?

Quite. It was over 28,000 by the way.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Remind me of a recent game between us where the result was influenced by the officials.
When we played at Selhurst, their first goal was from a corner that should have been a goal kick. Their second was from a penalty that was a dive by Murray.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Hahaha, I think we have finally found a poster even more deluded than The Major! :moo:
Is it you?

The league table doesn't lie...
if we win it will be carry on as you were for the last 30 odd years,
You realise we were by far the better team last year right?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It seems that all those posts after the game from palace fans of accepting the better side one etc ..are now being replaced with bitter deluded ones ..good to see them back to true form :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here