Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Exciting

pigin stripes

Jul 18, 2003
Hove
I am lucky (in my mind) to travel past the Falmer site daily, and today as I passed the bulldozers are doing more than just pushing chalk.
There is a crane unloading flatbeds of what look like substantial building materials.
I am getting very excited now………sad! :falmer:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I am lucky (in my mind) to travel past the Falmer site daily, and today as I passed the bulldozers are doing more than just pushing chalk.
There is a crane unloading flatbeds of what look like substantial building materials.

Get your camera out!

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
May need a box of tissues for Jack Straws Falmer watch tomorrow

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton

C'mon, you've seriously got a hard on over some diggers?:wave:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
On my way to the gym last night they were still moving the chalk over the road at about 7.30pm, impressive enough in itself. But one of the lorries had to wait a second because I was driving past slowly, to get a good look.

So if it's all delayed BLAME ME.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Jack needs to get on site early tomorrow to photograph/report on this!

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
On my way to the gym last night they were still moving the chalk over the road at about 7.30pm, impressive enough in itself. But one of the lorries had to wait a second because I was driving past slowly, to get a good look.

So if it's all delayed BLAME ME.

Probably working late this week due to the Bank Holiday weekend;i very much doubt there be working on Monday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here