Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Excited?

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Yes, like a little kid on Christmas Eve.......

I think work might be difficult tomorrow.....

Might have to play the end of season montage again..........

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
IMG_0439.gif

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Both last night and tonight have been watching the european competitions start on TV. Then all of a sudden i realised tomorrow it will be us ..........made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up!
Goodness only knows how i will feel at the Amex when the team come out and the music plays OMG it is happening!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Got the day off tomorrow and I know the clock is going to creep really slowly round to 5:30 when I need to leave.

Can’t. Bloody. Wait.
I have tomorrow off as well, I will be leaving Reading at 10:00 have some lunch in Brighton, Mooch along the seafront, drive to the stadium around 6pm parking in the university C car park and then walking to the stadium. Nice and relaxed

I normally sneak out of work around 4pm, but there is no way I am risking the M25 that late tomorrow.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Been excited since the draw made it oh so real, but actually getting a bit nervous/anxious now. Maybe because it's the first game. Don't get me wrong, I have supreme faith in this team, but just don't want it to end up being an Everton or West Ham game. I know that's daft, but it's such an amazing game and the last time I really felt like this was the first game at the Amex v Doncaster. I know it ended well, but christ I was an absolute wreck before and after 😁

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I’m off work tomorrow. I will be going for a walk around town at lunchtime, checking out The King and Queen, North Laine etc. pub at 4.30 . Leave for the ground at 6.00

Bloody Hell.

I am indeed excited.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I’m off work tomorrow. I will be going for a walk around town at lunchtime, checking out The King and Queen, North Laine etc. pub at 4.30 . Leave for the ground at 6.00

Bloody Hell.

I am indeed excited.
That's pretty much what I'm doing. A day off and an afternoon in Brighton pre-match to soak it all up.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
I can’t wait to get to the ground tomorrow, this is going to be immense….tonight feels like Xmas eve as a kid. Social media has been on fire this week as well, everybody loves our club it seems….It’s the stuff of dreams!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm so excited.

And I just can't hide it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I’m beside myself.

And in the same week as Neighbours returned.

It’s like having your birthday in the same week as Christmas.

But better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here