Dobbie
Buckley
Cms
Hoskins, all start
Plus bridcutt having another blinder
With bridge & Bruno 2 attacking full backs and
Lua lua coming off the bench exciting times are ahead
Still a few pieces in the jigsaw missing
But I did notice today that last season when we went a goal down away from home I couldn't see us getting back into a lot of games but today even when we went 2-1 down we would get an equaliser and even a winner
I also thought today was the most enjoyable game I've seen this season end to end stuff both sides getting down the flanks putting in decent crosses scrappy at times but in a good way like a good old fashioned cup tie and a great atmosphere & great away day all round :cheers:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Not at the game but I really hope Poyet gives a proper front 2/3 a go for a good 3 or 4 games because I think it will pay off eventually. That shit lop sided one up front clearly does not work

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Not at the game but I really hope Poyet gives a proper front 2/3 a go for a good 3 or 4 games because I think it will pay off eventually. That shit lop sided one up front clearly does not work

If we persevere with today's starting eleven we will end up going on a good run
Dobbie is gonna score goals believe me plus Hoskins was excellent today if these 2 get a run in the side we can turn draws into wins

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
If we persevere with today's stating eleven we will end up going on a good run
Dobbie is gonna score goals believe me plus Hoskins was excellent today if these 2 get a run in the side we can turn draws into wins

Yep. Agreed. I have been convinced that the CMS & Hoskins partnership is gonna be a winner for ages but obviously Poyet not had a chance to test it. I was getting worried though that he would never try it out. Hope that he sticks to it for a while, injuries permitting.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Can I apologise to everyone on NSC for starting a positive thread about The Albion
I know it's not the done thing these days :shrug:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Can I apologise to everyone on NSC for starting a positive thread about The Albion
I know it's not the done thing these days :shrug:

Surely though, you DESPISE the stadium, The management , The kit, The prices, The trains, The food, The Queues, The atmosphere, The Stewards, The Football League Show, The Darkness......... I believe in a thing called love, (high pitch) Just listen to the rhythm of your heart

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Surely though, you DESPISE the stadium, The management , The kit, The prices, The trains, The food, The Queues, The atmosphere, The Stewards, The Football League Show, The Darkness......... I believe in a thing called love, (high pitch) Just listen to the rhythm of your heart

On a downside today ,match day programme £5 rip off
Black netting in away end was annoying and it took me 45 mins on the bus just to get to the 02 north greenwich arena
Ahh that's better normal service resumed

DiscoCAFC

Apr 12, 2011
I thought we played well but I thought you matched us today. I think you needed to respond after your game against Palace last week. I had a bad feeling that we was going to lose so I was happy with a draw.

I think CMS is a quality Striker! He scared me every time he had the ball.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
On a downside today ,match day programme £5 rip off
Black netting in away end was annoying and it took me 45 mins on the bus just to get to the 02 north greenwich arena
Ahh that's better normal service resumed

But surely you must remember how BAD things were during our Withdean years

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If we persevere with today's starting eleven we will end up going on a good run

Totally agree with this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports