Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Exchange/re-sale of Europa League tickets from the Three-match pack

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just dug this out after @Horses Arse flagged it elsewhere...

It's now possible to list tickets obtained in the Europa League three-match pack if there's a fixture you are now unable to make. However, the charges for doing so are high. Copy and paste below. To all intents and purposes, you are handing the ticket back for the club to try to re-sell.

As with other games any seats listed will only become available for others to buy when the club open the sale-side of the exchange, typically when the game has sold out or very, very tickets remain.

Europa Three Match Packs​

For Europa Three Match Packs, the fee system is different. For the first ticket you list on the Ticket Exchange, if it sells, you get 1/3rd of your Three Match Packs price minus a 80% administration fee. For the second and/or third tickets you list on the Ticket Exchange, if it sells, you get 1/3rd of your Three Match Pack price minus a 50% administration fee. These rules are the same for tickets in regular seating or The 1901 Club areas.

For example, if you paid £75 for your Europa Three Match Pack, when you list your seat and it sells for the first time, you get 1/3rd of your Three Match Pack priceminus a 80% administration fee. In this example £75 / 3 = £25.00, therefore you would get £5.00 in return.

If you list the seat for another fixture and it sells, you get 1/3rd of your Three Match Pack price minus a 50% administration fee. In this example £75 / 3 = £25.00, therefore you would get £12.50 in return

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That’s fine and I think this is good news. As I and others have said … I’m not worried what I get back as a refund. Just don’t want my ticket for AEK Athens to be empty if at all possible 👍

I will be listing mine in WSU
Absolutely.

The club made it as clear as they could that these were for people who intended to attend all three games.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The 80% fee looks eye-watering, but it's actually logical, and entirely fair. They did make clear the Pack was for those hoping / intending to attend all three, and was basically priced as a 'buy 2 get the third free' offer.

If you now only want to keep two tickets, you effectively (if it sells) end up paying for two individual match tickets - which was the option you were directed to if you didn't expect to make all of them.

(But by taking up the offer, you did get to secure YOUR ST seat, before others had the opportunity to snaffle it).

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Really glad, and hope getting a small amount back is enough to encourage people to return them rather than leave the seat empty.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
As previously said, it can’t now make it, sell kids, divorce wife, tell GP to get it sorted etc etc.

Get along to the Amex, it’s going to be fantastic. Not first time won’t understand visiting fans, though haven’t played Sunderland for a while come to think of…

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
As previously said, it can’t now make it, sell kids, divorce wife, tell GP to get it sorted etc etc.

Get along to the Amex, it’s going to be fantastic. Not first time won’t understand visiting fans, though haven’t played Sunderland for a while come to think of…
That's going to be weird hearing songs in a different language now you've mentioned it! I wonder what they're going to make of the pies? Sorry to hear you can't go. ☹️

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
For those that do want to list their ticket, the link is on this page ...

I tried the usual season ticket sharing route ... went to 'Ticket' and then clicked the game I can't go to (Athens) and then 'Share Ticket' ... but this doesn't work for the Europa League games.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
That's going to be weird hearing songs in a different language now you've mentioned it! I wonder what they're going to make of the pies? Sorry to hear you can't go. ☹️
Nope I’m going to be there! Wouldn’t miss for the world :)

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Yep, don’t always agree with the club’s policies when it comes to ticketing but this seems entirely reasonable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here