Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Excellent football club website - probably better than ours!

Smith DID score

formerly Harvey's Best
Apr 25, 2009
Worthing
For various obscure reasons I - like a number of posters - have a 'second team' that I dedicatedly follow from my armchair! (Thinking about it, that makes me like MOST premiership fans doesn't it?)

In my case that club is Queens Park - no NOT QPR but the Scottish Div.3 side, who regularly pull in 2-300 fans into their 40,000 seater stadium at Hampden Park.

Anyway I have just spent a few minutes catching up on the match report for last nights away win, where second from bottom Park beat second place Albion Rovers in what was quite rightly described as a 'smash and grab raid'.

Once again I have logged off the site thinking how good it is, video highlights of recent games, the 'readable' program feature - bit like an Ipad, being able to access all of it without having to register, not needing to go through an advert to get to the home page etc.etc.
One of the other nice things is that when you look up other scottish clubs - I tried Dunfermline Athletics site - you realise that it is not the same identikit site for every club we seem to have in League 1-3, but something made by the club for and with the help of the fans.

Have a look for yourselves at:-
Queen's Park Football Club - Official Website

Jan 1, 2011
My second team are Crawley Town. Who have their own little forum which can be found here: CTFC.net Fans Forum -> ::

I also have a another team who I keep an eye on. Middlesbrough! I like it when they do well...

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
The league clubs have identikit websites and I hate them, even ours. I think we desperately need a new site/design etc...

Jan 1, 2011
The league clubs have identikit websites and I hate them, even ours. I think we desperately need a new site/design etc...

I'd always though of making a new Albion fans forum, but this forum is just too good to be in competition with.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It's the Hudders site that we ought to aspire to. Ay oop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here