Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ex-Albion Players Returning

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Perhaps we should make a cheeky enquiry about S. Ward .

Good plan. I suggest we put In a derisory offer at the beginning of June and gradually up the offer culminating in a market rate offer about a week into the season. Do you think that might work out for us?

Of all the suggestions made on this thread I'd prefer Ashley Barnes. Won't happen but wouldn't it be great to have a player who was up to the division who would really care every time he played? Although I guess we already have a couple in Kayal and Stephens already.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In many games we have played Ince and Holla very effectively. Bridcutt and Ince would be better for away games Bridcutt and a wide attacking player for home games.
Because that worked so well this season.

The team isn't crying out for Stockdale to Bridcutt to Greer to Bridcutt to Stockdale.

The team needs so ooommpphhh 50 yards away.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Think Bridcutt lost too much focus when he was with us, and won't exactly be our top target.

scooter1

How soon is now?
In the real world those players have moved on for a reason and they are either a: Playing at a higher level, and wouldn't want to come back, or b: playing at a lower level and aren't what we require.
For all the flack he gets, we have a decent keeper and in Dunk we have one decent centre back. We are fine in the centre of midfield, but that's pretty much it. Its going to be a very interesting couple of months. As is always the case, we're going to have very limited funds, and CH and his team have got their work cut out

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
In many games we have played Ince and Holla very effectively.

What absolute tosh! Do you know how many games they've started together ALL season (league and cup)? NINE. Of those we won three (Charlton, Fulham & Ipswich) and lost 6 (Forest, Ipswich, Spurs, Blackpool, Arsenal & Brentford).

So, no. Not "many games" and definitely not "very effectively"!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here