Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everything must go

sneakychef

Oct 28, 2004
Stroud Green
It's ridiculous, how do people spend so much money when they must know they can't afford it.

I don't understand how someone who obviously wasn't secure decided to buy a 42" inch plasma tv and all the consoles he could get his hands on as well as all the other electrical stuff he added. What an absolute idiot!

Last edited:

E

enigma

sneakychef said:
It's ridiculous, how do people spend so much money when they must know they can't afford it.

I don't understand how someone who obviously wasn't secure decided to buy a 42" inch plasma tv and all the consoles he could get his hands on as well as all the other electrical stuff he added. What an absolute idiot!

I agree. But seeing as my mate is 22 and credit black listed, I've seen first hand evidence. They just think money is free.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
This guy seems to be a bit of a celeb now.He has made national papers,radios the internet etc.Check out all his questions from other users.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Shopping is addictive. I haven't been affected in this way as I have a horror of getting into debt since my divorce but I do know of women who have to get a new item of clothing every week and these hang in their wardrobes or in their chest of drawers without even being worn.

Men love gadgets and as technology is moving so fast they have to have the latest version out.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dick Knights Mum said:
that's a sweeping generalisation Yorkie ...........

True but Nsc is well known for them ;)

Ok some women are addicted to shopping and some men are addicted to getting the latest technology.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
sounds like a dick head. Says he hasnt got time to list all the items and theres some "treasures not listed" however he does list a broken PC. Reckon someones attention seeking

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Just saw this thread ... and may go down a similar avenue (not in the same way as this guy)

I have some 25 years worth of accumulated stuff, which, as I am now moving on in my life, may just sell off, to minimise the stuff to move and maximise my collateral....

books (hundreds)
guitars
CDs (hundreds of em)
DVDs (the same)
Hi Fi equipment (including a pair of unused £400 speakers)
etc etc

etc etc .... may start making a "For Sale" itinerary this afternoon

Yorkie said:
Shopping is addictive. I haven't been affected in this way as I have a horror of getting into debt since my divorce but I do know of women who have to get a new item of clothing every week and these hang in their wardrobes or in their chest of drawers without even being worn.

Men love gadgets and as technology is moving so fast they have to have the latest version out.
sexist pig:angry:
I'm off to burn my jockstrap.....

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Check out one of his earlier listings via a link in the feedback for this one. Listed in April, the winning lottery numbers for a draw in July!!! And some doppey fucker paid £480 for it!!!!!!

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Mr Burns said:
Check out one of his earlier listings via a link in the feedback for this one. Listed in April, the winning lottery numbers for a draw in July!!! And some doppey fucker paid £480 for it!!!!!!

did they win :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Storer68 said:
and just how many BHA replica shirts do you own????????

5 but they have been Christmas or birthday presents from my family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here