Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
That is a positive way of looking at it but many would say our kinder set of fixtures started last week and it looks like we’re taking 1 point from 2 softer games. And we’ve had too many bad days at the office lately.

Maybe but Everton was always going to be tough based on our respective form and they are exactly the sort of team we struggle against.

We were very unfortunate versus Fulham.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don't even recall us the market for any cover. Really strange given it was clear to see. Nether Veltman or Milner are a threat unfortunately. Prey for Estupiñán to be back. I'd blamed our recent form on Europe, I no longer think that's the case. We just don't seem to gel as a team.
Have you got access to David Weir's laptop ? How on earth would we (fans) know who we were looking at ? I wouldn't use a lack of clickbaity bollocks as as sign we weren't looking/trying

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
With all of the rotation this season, at some point we’ve got to question Gross and Mitoma playing every single minute haven’t we?
This isn’t aimed at them because I think they are well worth their game time but I don’t really like it when managers have clear favourites. I feel it’s unfair that some players are really having to prove themselves and earn their game time whilst other don’t and some less than great performances get overlooked.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
At least we're seeing a few more balls played through the middle in their half. Might RDZ finally be developing a Plan B?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
:goal:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here