[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
The thing is if there was anyway all supporters good mobilise and boycott one PL week of football, just not turn up in protest of VAR, I think it’d kill it dead. Can’t see that happening though.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Marginally dodgy decision? f*** off. Its us getting f***ed by VAR and inept officials yet again.
It’s miles from being the worst decision against us. They should be using the tech they had in the World Cup and it looks like the line is in marginally the wrong place in a high pressure situation to make a call. Human error is always going to be a feature while this offside system is in place.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I don’t know why the lines aren’t drawn from feet and then if the lines overlap it’s onside. It makes zero sense that they haven’t got to this easy solution. It would solve all of these marginal calls we get every week.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Still at least everyone can moan about the ref to mask that we’re playing absolutely terribly

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Gilmour still such a lightweight, competent but a lightweight and no where good enough to make up for the loss of Caicedo - we look too vulnerable in MF and the back - our Forwards are just not getting in the game - where is our flow?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I do think RDZ has been rotating too heavily. I get that its a long season and we have a lot of players to keep happy, but it's always at least 4 and it feels excessive. We always look a bit dysfunctional this season even when we win.
I totally agree on the second point. We were so fluid and organised last year but we've really struggled this season. Yes we've got some decent points on the board and had a couple of really good wins but it's night and day in terms of rhythm and style.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I do think RDZ has been rotating too heavily. I get that its a long season and we have a lot of players to keep happy, but it's always at least 4 and it feels excessive. We always look a bit dysfunctional this season even when we win.
Agreed. It’s silly. These are professional footballers. Plenty manage 2 games a week in the EFL.

Getting a bit fed up of RDZ this season

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
We look terrible again, predictable

Can't wait for the 45th minute subs and then we instantly look better zzzz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports