Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I love my club. I love football. Have done for over 50 years. But I am this close to switching this off, it’s just a f***ing joke. No way could someone sit there and go “yup, absolutely offside” from that. Bollocks. Total utter f***ing bollocks.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Looks it’s a marginally dodgy decision but the monaing afterwards is almost as unbearable as VAR imo.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Just got a chance to catch up with the game and seen we're 1 down with about 90% possession and a dodgy var decision against us.

What a surprise against Dyche ffs

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Not just the PL.

The whole lot. Qatar WC, Saudi WC. Nation states owning clubs. Obscene money. Blatter and his corrupt cabal. Technology ruining games. Incompetent refs. Historic football clubs going out of business chasing the Premier League money.

Football is f***ed. f***ed beyond repair.
All of this ^

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Dunk's torso is leaning forward in the same way the Everton defender is, and is clearly behind him, so unless Dunk is 10 feet tall his shoulder couldnt possibly be offside. Shambles. I dont know how they come to the conclusion of offside looking at that picture...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Would help if we stopped passing it straight to Everton players TBH

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I know it can sometimes be effective but Everton play horrific football. If Dyche ever took over at Brighton, I’d immediately cancel my season ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here