Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I would why not??

The last couple of games I've watched on a transatlantic flight I bought WiFi on 3 devices and switched between them as BA throttles the connection after a bit. It cost me 50 quid each game.
That's why not. But it's your.money so go for it.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
On a plane during the match, can't decide if paying for the wifi to try and keep tracks in a stupid idea or not
If it's BA, I wouldn't bother. Last time I tried, nothing worked. They admitted immediately it was a problem on board but, despite several months of chasing them (on principle - I'm annoying like that) they still didn't repay the money. Eventually got it back through the bank instead.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Lads, it’s Dyche. We’re f***ed.

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
toffees.jpg

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
I haven’t been to an away match since Brighton played at Cardiff pre-Covid, so there wasn’t even an outside chance of me getting to this, I am a dreadful fan.

Worse, due to having a family who insist I leave the house and ferry them about participating in activities, I will be limited to catching up when I can via radio and this thread. 3 points please, and a complete absence of fresh injuries.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Lads, it’s Dyche. We’re f***ed.
I watched the highlights of Everton’s win against West Ham and frankly, I’m shatting myself.

Everton will sit back in their half and press us very hard indeed in the midfield. If they gain possession, a long ball will be punted up to a big powerful quick player such as DCL. Then players such as Doucouré and McNeil support that break with pace, power and urgency.

DCL will hang out on whichever wing our fullback has left unguarded as he seeks to bully our defenders off the ball and create havoc. Perhaps Veltman and Milner just sit back and we don’t commit as many players forward?

Dyche has us worked out. The ****!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
As i said on the other thread, given our poop-headedness and backwardness down the pitch against Fulham, sadly against Everton, unless we have magically come up with a new tactic, we are not going to fare well.

I'm off to make Cinnamon rolls...should alleviate the pain of what we are about to watch somewhat...apologies for being negative Nellie today.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Dunno why I just feel a sobering 2 goal defeat incoming. We’ve not been up to the standard of last season for various reasons. Injuries and too many fixtures are catching up with us.

Prove me wrong!

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Probably already been asked, but which bits of Goodison are covered?

🌧️

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Need to be strong against a Dyche side. Hope Veltman, Baleba and Fergy all play.
Watching Dyche make me feel sick. Has anyone else noticed how he pokes his nose then wipes it on his bald head.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
everything about today is screaming ‘bad defeat’. they’re in great form, we’re not, they play exactly the kind of football we struggle to deal with and have exactly the kind of players (doucoure, dcl, tarkowski) we struggle to defend against.

at the same time, surely this awful run we’re on has to stop at some point? and if de zerbi wants to prove his credentials as a top manager, at some point he’s going to have to start beating the ‘anti-football’ experts like emery, silva and dyche

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Just watched some of the Fantasy Football show on Sky. They were getting very excited about transferring in Doucoure and Calvert -Lewin given their form and Albion's continued goal leakage.
Although they , rightly , were also arguing that Adingra is good value at the moment.

They also pointed out that Albion's next 6 fixtures according to the PL's "super computer" are amongst the most kind of any team in the PL.

Everton (A)
Sheff Utd (H)
Forest (A)
Chelsea (A)
Brentford (H)
Burnley (H)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
If it's BA, I wouldn't bother. Last time I tried, nothing worked. They admitted immediately it was a problem on board but, despite several months of chasing them (on principle - I'm annoying like that) they still didn't repay the money. Eventually got it back through the bank instead.
Usually works tbf

kelvinnewman

Aug 17, 2023
I would why not??

I'm addicted to watching Brighton live (at the stadium or on a stream) if I didn't I think I would have a breakdown.

The last couple of games I've watched on a transatlantic flight I bought WiFi on 3 devices and switched between them as BA throttles the connection after a bit. It cost me 50 quid each game.

And if I remember correctly the 2 games were the woeful 0-0 Vs Leeds at home and the 3-0 home defeat by Burnley. Painful.
Might go for the radio rather than the stream then…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here