[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I think where I am still somewhat frustrated/disappointed is with the lack of full back cover signed in the summer. It was so flipping obvious to EVERYONE.
I think it was in the latest Albion Unlimited pod where it was mentioned that the club thought that Caicedo was staying, they didn’t think anyone would go to the £100m+ hence lack of real cover until arguably too late. If that’s true then explains things a bit but shows a bit of naivety IMO.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Promising free-kick opportunity here...

Dunk's effort is saved and we've got a corner...

And it is headed away, argh!

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Three minutes to review Dunk's goal can only have been to finally draw a line where they could give offside. I'm leaning more and more towards corruption rather than sheer incompetence now. There must be very, very big bucks in play on the Asian betting markets.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I think where I am still somewhat frustrated/disappointed is with the lack of full back cover signed in the summer. It was so flipping obvious to EVERYONE.
I think it was in the latest Albion Unlimited pod where it was mentioned that the club thought that Caicedo was staying, they didn’t think anyone would go to the £100m+ hence lack of real cover until arguably too late. If that’s true then explains things a bit but shows a bit of naivety IMO.
Putting an asking price on a player that's already been bandied about both for him and Rice etc and not preparing for his departure is absolutely nuts, especially given it was clear he wanted to leave.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I hope Milner changed my opinion on him.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
These f***ing refs. Bit of pressure = start a pushing match at our corner = ref stops play. EVERY f***ing TIME. Just play on, if it carries on and it’s the defender then penalty, the attacker then free kick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports