Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Defending this season has been nothing short of embarrassing.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We can **** ourselves silly about our attractive attacking play under Potter but if we keep conceding carbon copy goals at the end of the half/after we’ve just scored from set pieces we're going to get relegated

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Soon as free kick given I swear I thought, they'll score.....they never happened with Dunk and Duffy.

We've given away defensive solidity and all ability to defend set pieces in pursuit of an attacking style.

Every set piece we look terrible.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Totally shit. We cannot defend which is embarrassing when you look at the players we have. Stupid tackle by March also.

So obvious what was going to happen after that tackle.

Everton will score with almost set piece they get against us today so why the **** are we giving away stupid fouls????

Elipsis

Sep 14, 2019
Pathetic. For all the nice football we must be the softest, most naive team in the league. Another goal conceded within minutes of us scoring. Very poor game management and GP must take the blame for some of that. And another example of why an upgrade is required in goal.

Sent from my 5039D_EEA using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Potter may be a decent coach going forward but is proving to be clueless around defending!! How many goals per game do we need to let in!!

We conceded fewest amount of goals since we joined the prem last season didn't we...?
God knows what's going on this season though

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Ryan is the problem IMO. Every team knows he won't come to claim anything, as do our defence. We need someone commanding in goal more than we need a keeper who can play short passes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here