Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everton need to BACK THE FUDGE OFF!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37290507

Lewis Dunk signed a new 5 year contract in September.....

...... And Everton has nothing to do with fudge. They're the Toffees.
Pure speculation on my part about the reasons but I would imagine it was increased wages and a promise of a transfer if we don't go up. Which is fair for both parties. It would be very unfair to not let him play in the PL next season as he is more than good enough.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Of course they are watching him. Every single club outside the Prem big 6 (and possibly one or two of those) will have sent scouts to run the rule over a squad that has won 60 points in 27 Championship games.

Dunk, Duffy, Stephens, Knockaert are jewels in that squad. Every one of them is on at least half-a-dozen Prem 'ones to consider' lists. You'd be deluded to think otherwise. Not worth worrying about though - nobody wants to leave now, we don't want to lose any right now, and none of those interested clubs would pay anything like the MASSIVE figures that would be required to start a conversation at this point in time.

exactly
get back in your box PL clubs.......top of the league and not for sale.

you want dunk......ok £50 million.......not interested eh........frack off then.....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I must admit I thought that I had seen he signed a new contract at some point this season, but I can't find it anywhere..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37290507

Lewis Dunk signed a new 5 year contract in September.....

...... And Everton has nothing to do with fudge. They're the Toffees.

I know he signed new deal chaps I meant the bit about 'with a clause he could leave in the Summer if we don't go up' bit.. Never saw anything of this and can't see it being true / part of the contract...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Oh come on. Fudge is a kind of soft toffee is it not?

If I was being pedantic, I would say no, they are completely different processes. But I am not an expert on confectionery.

And the comment was for comic effect more than anything else. I don't even know if they are still known as the Toffees.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here