Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton firsts

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Are these all correct?

The first time we've won three consecutive away top-flight games.

The first time we've scored four goals away from home in a top-flight game.

The first time we've won away from home on a Tuesday in the Premier League.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
First time we’ve won at Goodison in an orange kit (and other useless PL stats)

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Maybe wrong but … first win on the horrible orange kit?
Or as the commentator had it something like "a disappointing evening for the fans of those in the blue, but the opposite for those cheering on the...the...Brighton away kit'. He obviously was stumped as to what colour it actually was. I thought it was a salmon pink myself?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Or as the commentator had it something like "a disappointing evening for the fans of those in the blue, but the opposite for those cheering on the...the...Brighton away kit'. He obviously was stumped as to what colour it actually was. I thought it was a salmon pink myself?
Crimson, officially

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
From OptaJoe on Twitter: "Evan Ferguson (18y 76d) is the second-youngest player in Premier League history to both score and assist in a match, after Michael Owen in 1997 (17y 364d v Crystal Palace)."

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Surely the first time we've scored three Premier League/top flight goals inside 10 minutes?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
First away game with digital tickets

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
From OptaJoe on Twitter: "Evan Ferguson (18y 76d) is the second-youngest player in Premier League history to both score and assist in a match, after Michael Owen in 1997 (17y 364d v Crystal Palace)."t
On a pedantic note, I was at the match where Owen scored his first for Liverpool. I took my boys up to Selhurst (we cleaned the seats). I am pretty sure it was against Wimbledon. That aside I am very excited by young Evan's start, I don't think it will be an "Aaron moment"

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
On a pedantic note, I was at the match where Owen scored his first for Liverpool. I took my boys up to Selhurst (we cleaned the seats). I am pretty sure it was against Wimbledon. That aside I am very excited by young Evan's start, I don't think it will be an "Aaron moment"
I was at the match (almost by accident but anyway) where Roland Bergkamp made his professional debut back in 2009. I had a feeling that day that it was maybe a historical moment but it wasn't until ten years later that it turned out to be true.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Conceding penalties - all converted - in three consecutive away games - yet still winning each of em.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here