• Both

Votes: 23 11.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 114 58.5%

• Total voters

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
After seeing in the paper this week how many famous people take coke and visit prostitutes, it set me wondering how many normal people do as well.

I have never tried either but would not condemn people that have..just curious.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
None - sex isn't worth paying for, not sure about coke but never tried it :D

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I once paid a prostitute and gave her some flowers, but only because I felt sorry for her and I did not shag her.

I have never taken coke although I have seen plenty of my friends openly snort it in pubs.

Celebs use prostitutes because they go away after sex, and don't try getting pregnant .

Coke? Over-rated .
Most drugs (especially alcohol!) are overblown - surely because the user loses the ability to judge whilst their mind is influenced by the drug they are using. If more people would have an appreciative perspective on reality, they'd have faith in that personality which nature has ordained upon them.

Look at heroin addicts and alcoholics - physically stuck on a downer while their lives go down a drain (or they sit on a dirty pavement blubbering somewhere) as they reduce the quality of their real life expedentially.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
With 2000 prostitues in Brighton & Hove, I would say 33% of men on NSC from 16-65 have visited one.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
There's nothing recreational about drugs (or women) that can kill you.

Coke is for dopes and its "popularity" is simply another example of how society in general is downgrading itself.

:shootself

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There's no way I'd touch coke: I've seen what it does to people I know.

I don't know why it's regarded as a 'fun' drug. It's far more addictive than heroin and generally turns users into complete wankers.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
People who abuse themselves with alcohol all their lives usually die in the 50's.

People who abuse themselves with drugs all their lives usually die in the 40's.

People who abuse themselves with drugs and alcohol usually dies in the 30's or 40's.

Never taken drugs and never will. As for all the other vices, no comment M'Lud.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I am famous, or would be if someone would only discover me

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Never visited a hooker, but I know a girl that works as a receptionist in a Brighton brothel. Apparently one day she had to smoke and stub fags out on a dudes ass while one of the hookers pissed on him. Hmmm.

Oh yeah, I dabble in coke every now and again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports