Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever been caught?............

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Breaking into The Odeon in Worthing with a couple of mates but unfortunately coming out of the curtains of the ladies loo by the screen in the middle of a film, taken to managers office for bollocking.
Smoking Nepalese Temple Ball dope in back row of Wishbone Ash concert at Assembly Hall Worthing.
Arrested at the Goldstone for throwing missiles at Cardiff supporters in the 70's.
Arrested and released at Derby's Baseball Ground for throwing 2 minced beef and onion pies at a gobshite group of our own supporters.
Stealing from Gamleys, Woolworths , WH Smith on same afternoon and having Mum and Dad march me back to all the shops to return goods and apologise after they found my ill gotten gains.
Removing a radio from a Humber Super Snipe at a breakers yard in Lancing only to realise it was a staff members transport.
Driving a Mini Van around Worthing with a mate when we were both aged 15 for weeks, until stopped by the Old Bill who said we have been watching you , you have had your bit of fun now get rid of it you little bastards!! Like that would happen today !
Letting bangers off in railway station bog , just as some poor sod had gone in for a dump.
A friend threw a stone through a window on the way back from town once and we ran like hell till we slowed and met up and I said what the f##k did you do that for and he replied ' well it got you home quicker didn't it !!'
Pulled all the knickers down on the Manikins in Debenhams ladys dept one Saturday morning.
Disowned by my dad when asked by a policeman at The Goldstone North Stand turnstile as I queued with him resplendent in my Hooligan DM's , braces , turned up Levis , Ben Sherman and white Butchers coat in 1972 , Is that with you Sir ? No Dad replied nothing to do with me !! Charming !!
Shall remember some more...

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
doing something you shouldn't. If so what was it?.

Me. Shoplifting panini football stickers when I was eight. Just wanted the full Albion team, missing Peter O'Sullivan I think.

We used to take the deposite bottles from behind the news agents,then take them in and claim the deposite, at 10 pence a bottle in the late 70`s it was a good earner . Did it once to often and got a thick ear from the shop owner,the punishment worked we moved on to other money making schemes of which there were many,was about 8 at the time

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Driving illegally in Australia, got caught 3 times, but talked my way out of it every time. Only the last time I decided to quit breaking the law.

not a very christian thing to do.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I stood 1/4 mile in front of a speed trap with a sign saying speed trap ahead. My mate stood a 1/4 my behind it with a sign saying donation please. We made a bit of cash and never got caught but thought it worth mentioning.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Got caught fighting with a Chelsea fan in the old North Stand in 1973.
Got fined £35
Got caught fighting with an Aldershot fan at the Recreation Ground in 1974.
Got fined £45

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
We used to take the deposite bottles from behind the news agents,then take them in and claim the deposite, at 10 pence a bottle in the late 70`s it was a good earner . Did it once to often and got a thick ear from the shop owner,the punishment worked we moved on to other money making schemes of which there were many,was about 8 at the time

We did that at A G Fry's newsagents in horsham, he had a garage out back that he never locked.

2 chins

Jan 22, 2012
Had a shit on my Next door neighnours back door step when i was 12 they new it was me as the had security cameras

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
We did that at A G Fry's newsagents in horsham, he had a garage out back that he never locked.

The parker pen factory in Newhaven used to have a skip out front full of damaged pens, some had bottom half damage some top half me and my mate would sort them out putting together undamaged pens.In the same skip were guarantees and pen cases,in 1980 we were selling them for a fiver a piece in a Parker box with a Parker guarantee, that went on for nearly a year before a security guard caught us and dished out the customary thick ear .They then started using a locked skip.,was about 10 at the time

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Just remembered another.

When I was 16 I worked for 2 weeks in a bakers. I was caught with my head submerged in a 10L bucket of pineapple chunks. Fckin yum.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough

Slight variation on that theme

We used to nick the empties by the cratefull from the Corona Depot in Old Shoreham Road and take those back to shops.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was sitting on the beach half-reading Bourne Supremacy earlier on and a young lady went and stood about 20 yards in front of me, and slightly to the left. She removed her top and then her shorts, in order to top up her tan (was fairly needed) but she removed her bikini bottoms for a split second. Flushed, she looked around to see if anyone noticed and my gaze was fairly fixed at that point. It could have gone worse, naturally, but she casually said, "You weren't supposed to see that". I managed to mumble, "I saw nothing".

Golden moment. :blush:

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Girl invited me to a pub whilst she was at a family meal.
Girl dragged me in to disabled toilets.
Girl performs fellatio on me
I *cough* finish on her face.
She's trying to clean her face up, asks me to leave.
I open the door as her mum walks past.

Quick exit made. :lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I shagged my ex on the way back from a match at the Goldstone in the mid-90s in broad daylight in some stairwell in Hove with hordes of Albion fans traipsing past. We didn't get caught (so guess it doesn't count)
:wink:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
doing something you shouldn't. If so what was it?.

Me. Shoplifting panini football stickers when I was eight. Just wanted the full Albion team, missing Peter O'Sullivan I think.

SNAP....! I remember I kept getting bloody Jurgen Croy in the World Cup edition and no one would do swapsies.

Worst was I was given a CB radio for my (12th?/13th?) birthday and when the parents were away raided the drinks cabinet and starting ffing on blinding... it all came out on the the old biddy's radio downstairs.

Bye-bye CB.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Oh and me and a mate being given a 'friendly warning' by a bobby around the Lanes when trying to pull down the celebrity bunting for Dis wedding at 2am... was pissed after being dumped (about 14-15)... I was a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD boy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here