Ever been caught?............

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
doing something you shouldn't. If so what was it?.

Me. Shoplifting panini football stickers when I was eight. Just wanted the full Albion team, missing Peter O'Sullivan I think.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
With the Girlfriend a few years ago, her mum walked in during a 69. Impossible to hide!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Some years ago, me and the mrs were getting more than a bit friendly on the lounge floor. With her in the commanding position and matters approaching a mutually beneficial conclusion, the door opened and my 5 y.o. appeared looking over her shoulder at me, looking very sleepy and saying "I can't sleep daddy"

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Some years ago, me and the mrs were getting more than a bit friendly on the lounge floor. With her in the commanding position and matters approaching a mutually beneficial conclusion, the door opened and my 5 y.o. appeared looking over her shoulder at me, looking very sleepy and saying "I can't sleep daddy"

Same thing Piggy.

I couldn't sleep either.

Kids eh?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

Sorry does not count as it is supposed to be something you shouldn't and that you certainly should.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Got caught by the wife measuring the length of my cock.

It just reaches the back of her sisters throat.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I thought there would be more juice, come on own up. things youv'e done ileagily, moraly, stupidly. Whatever dish it up.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Years ago I shagged a girl in the car park of the belfry shopping centre in Redhill (not long after it was built) in the wee hours of the morning, the Surrey mirror then ran a peice on security cameras in Redhill ,I dont know if it was just a guilty conscience or someone else had dont the same but in the interveiw the Security Gaurds did mention a couple having sex about 3am

I was about 14-years-old when my dad caught me drinking.

I said, "Dad, honest it's the first time."

"That's a lie" he replied, "No one ever gets caught at doing anything the first time."

So later that night, I went out and raped someone.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I got caught nicking CDs from HMV when I was a kid. Not too much of a kid it has to be said to have been sober. I was off my face. They let me pay for them and decided not to waste the old bill's time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports