Ever been BARRED from a pub?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I played crickert for Kemp Town CC and we have a terrifically drunk and loud evening after a game in ditchlin and we were turfed out and banned from the Bull!!!

Anyone using the term ''socked'' as a euphemism for chinning someone , cannot possily have any fighting ability whatsoever:lolol:

I don't know what kind of terminology is required in order to have 'fighting ability' - a term which itself seems kinda gay.

If you judge a persons' ability to look after things with what words they use, I'd suggest you might be the one that needs a lesson or two in self defense matey.

I think if a person is angry or determined enough, it doesn't really make much odds about terminology at any point - and to my perception, some knob threatening to kick a docile animal is similar to one wanting to kick a child. You go up to any regular gentle person and suggest you want to harm their child or pet, see if they remain nice and gentle.

Last edited:

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Eagle eyed view of you...
Once I stuck up for a mate outside a club in Cumbria who was getting started on by this drunken retard. Because of this, an old guy with a long greyiong beard told me "you're never, ever allowed into the Druids again!"

I wasn't too bothered, as I never had been to, or intended to go to that shit hole.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I have to ask, what on earth did you do to get banned form a COUNTRY?

Drinking to excess, challenging the local police to a punch up and winning, until they brought out the reinforcements. Accusing all and sundry of being corrupt little Manuel-wannabees. Doing it all again the next night, but adding to the problem by pissing on their courthouse before challenging the nearest police patrol to a fight.

Not helped by being in the Navy at the time...and I pulled the flanker of the century! I was all lined up to plead not guilty to the military charge of D&D, knowing full well that Gib would then demand my return to face civil charges. I then made a great play of changing my plea to guilty because I did not want to return to the corrupt little dump to face trumped up charges. The Navy saw that as me changing my plea under duress and would not accept it. I was subseqently asked if I swore, I said yes, and I was charged with foul and abusive language and fined £50! I was never allowed off of a ship again when it berthed there. Not too concerned as the place is a nasty little shithole which had a bin strike in 1972 and never recovered.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Think my best banning was from a grotty Lewes pub with the landlord's thick snotty daughter 'working' behind the bar."Two bottles of White Shield Worthington in a pint glass please.I'm afraid I can't drink this-it's cloudy".Repeated three times,then dopey fetches dad :lolol:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Drinking to excess, challenging the local police to a punch up and winning, until they brought out the reinforcements. Accusing all and sundry of being corrupt little Manuel-wannabees. Doing it all again the next night, but adding to the problem by pissing on their courthouse before challenging the nearest police patrol to a fight.

Not helped by being in the Navy at the time...and I pulled the flanker of the century! I was all lined up to plead not guilty to the military charge of D&D, knowing full well that Gib would then demand my return to face civil charges. I then made a great play of changing my plea to guilty because I did not want to return to the corrupt little dump to face trumped up charges. The Navy saw that as me changing my plea under duress and would not accept it. I was subseqently asked if I swore, I said yes, and I was charged with foul and abusive language and fined £50! I was never allowed off of a ship again when it berthed there. Not too concerned as the place is a nasty little shithole which had a bin strike in 1972 and never recovered.

I know it's wrong but seriously man, RESPEC'

Lock N Load

Apr 2, 2010
Yes - The Royal Oak in Poynings.
Some fat local piece of shit came up to me and announced loudly he'd like to kick my dog. Said fat goon 'Al', is a serial drunk who spends all weekends failing to pull every poor lady he desperately plies with drink, and spends up to £500 there for his binges.

After raising the issue, the barman said it must have been my dog's fault and "did she pee somewhere or something". So, I realised the barman is just a useless wanker, and invited the fatboy out for a pasting. He mouthed off, but of course declined to take me up on the offer.
Next time in, the worthless fag of a bar-manager told me I have to APOLOGIZE to fatboy or I can't come in the pub.

Seeing the fat idiot outside, I offered to piledrive his head into the concrete, then the big-spending-drunks anus-licking barman ushered him to safety so he could sell him more plonk.

Great - so that pub wants to be represented by a problematic idiot who can't handle his drink! If the food matched the price even closely, I might even miss the place.

Hey sunny you were barred for 3 reason.....

1, you Couldn't beat an egg
2, for your own safety
3, your dog stunk the place out
wanker.gif

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I got barred from the Sussex for chatting up the Barmaid and disturbing the Landlord who was having a pint with his mates, only problem was I didnt know he was the Landlord at the time and started arguing back with him!

Also got a month ban from the Cricketers in Southwick after one of my mates knicked the xmas tree and re-located it in the middle of the green, lights and all!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports