Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Evanilson

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
BBC Gossip page

Manchester United have had a £55m offer for Brazilian striker Evanilson rejected by Porto but the Old Trafford club plan to make a fresh bid for the 22-year-old.

Also in Daily Fail online

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10933953/Manchester-United-continue-chase-Evanilson-despite-Porto-rejecting-bid.html

They add that Porto value the player at closer to £70m, a price that apparently scared off fellow Premier League clubs Wolves and Brighton, who enquired after Evanilson.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Who are quoting the players agent, who is not very specific. Porto signed him from Fluminese in Brazil in 2020 for about £8m. If there is any truth in this then back then, before Porto signed him, may well be when we showed our interest, seems more in line with our business model.

If we did ask more recently, I think we can safely say that we are no longer interested at the price now being quoted.
No offence haven’t you just made up a story? A most likely scenario isn’t fact.

Transfer rumours are a bit of fun some take them way to seriously.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

Transfer rumours are a bit of fun some take them way to seriously.

If you really didn't intend to offend, then why bother?

Sad.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield

Don't see anything in the post you quoted that suggests the author thinks it's "fact". What I see is an alternative hypothesis that appears to be plausible (which you yourself have accepted).

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Don't see anything in the post you quoted that suggests the author thinks it's "fact". What I see is an alternative hypothesis that appears to be plausible (which you yourself have accepted).
No nothings fact until the club announcement the rest is a bit of fun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here