Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evandro Goebel

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hope we sign him now or it's 15 minutes of my life I will never get back.
Wouldn't get half of those fouls in the Championship but you can see why they call him the Maestro.....exactly the sort of player we need so fingers crossed.

'The Maestro' is it? I'll be gutted if we don't sign a player with a nickname having enjoyed the Dagger & Cyclone so much. Maestro is simply splendid. Is Ince now officially 'YaYa Ince', I was hoping I would be known as 'The Monster'.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Serbia are not in the EU so lots of passport issues unless he is playing for Serbia.

Depends how long he's been in Portugal. South American players acquire Portugese work permits quicker than other residency agreements in the EU, I believe in 2 years (could be wrong on the timeframe though). It's why Benfica & Porto often cherry pick the best young brazilian talent and sell the players on for huge profit, allowing them to keep competing in the CL despite the poor standard of their domestic league.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Per fifa

ATTACKING

60—Crossing
64 Finishing
61—Heading Accuracy
77—Short Passing
71—Volleys
346/500
SKILL

75—Dribbling
60—Curve
63—Free Kick Accuracy
72—Long Passing
76—Ball Control
377/500
MOVEMENT

74—Acceleration
76—Sprint Speed
77—Agility
76—Reactions
74—Balance
334/500
POWER

70—Shot Power
64—Jumping
71—Stamina
54—Strength
75+6Long Shots
330/500
MENTALITY

54—Aggression
54—Interceptions
69—Positioning
78—Vision
75—Penalties
162/300
DEFENDING

48—Marking
61—Standing Tackle
53—Sliding Tackle

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Serbia are not in the EU so lots of passport issues unless he is playing for Serbia.

Serbia along with Turkey , Iceland , Montenegro and Macedonia are on the waiting list to join the EU. Albania , Bosnia & Herzegovina , Kosovo , Armenia , Georgia and Moldova are next on the application list.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Serbia along with Turkey , Iceland , Montenegro and Macedonia are on the waiting list to join the EU. Albania , Bosnia & Herzegovina , Kosovo , Armenia , Georgia and Moldova are next on the application list.

good
but please do not let the fqqking Russians in

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Looks a real player in a position that it would be good to improve in. But if we can't afford Conway, well... I can't see it happening unless we sell.

Dec 29, 2011
Looks a real player in a position that it would be good to improve in. But if we can't afford Conway, well... I can't see it happening unless we sell.

I think Garcia will be willing to sell Bridcutt for £2.5m. He hasn't exactly been pulling up trees this season and it'd allow Garcia to bring in one or two quality players (and possibly Conway) to strengthen the squad in the way he wants.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I think Garcia will be willing to sell Bridcutt for £2.5m. He hasn't exactly been pulling up trees this season and it'd allow Garcia to bring in one or two quality players (and possibly Conway) to strengthen the squad in the way he wants.

£2.5M would be an absolute p1ss-take. £5M.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Maybe we can't afford Conway AFTER we've spent a load on Goebel ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
good
but please do not let the fqqking Russians in

I can see Ukraine eventually splitting in two , the western half wants to be part of Europe and join the EU at some point , the eastern half wants to merge into the Russian Federation. If we ever got into the Champions League and had to play Dinamo Kiev would they refuse Goebel a visa because his great grandfather's mates made a right mess the last time they were there ?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

Turkey have been trying to join for something like 15/20 years!

Don't think that list actually means those countries are definitely going to be in.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Turkey have been trying to join for something like 15/20 years!

Don't think that list actually means those countries are definitely going to be in.

The first 5 on the list plus Albania are at the candidate stage , once they get to the accession stage we'll know when they'll be let in. I bet Farage is wishing the Conservatives win the next General Election as this guarantees an In/Out referendum on staying in/leaving the EU.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
From those most knowledgeable on here it looks to be the case that if we did go for Evandro it is unlikely to be in this window given we would have to go to an immigration tribunal which usually seems to involve automatic rejection then the necessity to appeal. One for the summer maybe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here