• Leave

Votes: 119 41.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 32 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hughton

Feb 13, 2016
Thinking about this a bit more, can't you just get yourself an EU VAT number and cross charge like me? You shouldn't lose or pay twice on taxes; this is s general principle. The obtaining of the number, and the subsequent accounting, is very simple....unless I'm missing something.

I'll speak to my accountant about this, thanks..... I wonder how much I've lost out over the years...

Hughton

Feb 13, 2016
It would be selfish of me to vote only to benefit my my personal wealth, however when speaking to my old man I mentioned the laws should be enforced by our country's courts and our legal system and not that of the EU he told me with the conservatives in charge they would try to get rid of trade unions and stuff so the EU courts maybe better. I dunno really.

3r6vnq.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It would be interesting to open he poll again, and close/open at the end of each month, to see if opinions shift. My guess is the number of votes will remain low, as the majority will continue to be (as they appear to have been on here) undecided or not interested. Despite all the noisy posts . . . . .

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
For me the real EU Ref question should be:
Retain Sovereignty.
Give it away.

Cameron is not really addressing any of the real important issues the electorate rate as important.

The deal is weak, dull and even that may be watered down over the weekend.

The result is a drunken piss in a bucket. Who can recommend that?

The way Cameron will spin the deal, we'll be voting to be thankful for the bucket.

Jan 30, 2008
It would be interesting to open he poll again, and close/open at the end of each month, to see if opinions shift. My guess is the number of votes will remain low, as the majority will continue to be (as they appear to have been on here) undecided or not interested. Despite all the noisy posts . . . . .
:vuvu::vuvu:
regards
DR

D

Deleted member 22389

Comes across as a bit of a weazle but puts a different perspective on the out campaign
regards
DR

It's actually good to see people across all parties coming together on this one, they have too otherwise all the people who want us to Leave will be beaten with a stick. Some excellent speeches tonight.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's actually good to see people across all parties coming together on this one, they have too otherwise all the people who want us to Leave will be beaten with a stick. Some excellent speeches tonight.

It's not the stick that with which they'll try and beat those of us who want to leave that bothers me, it is the scaremongering and threats that will be used to try to herd the frightened masses into voting 'In'. The 1975 referendum campaign was the dirtiest campaign I've ever experienced in my lifetime - I'm expecting a repeat now; I just hope the masses aren't as easily brow-beaten now as they were then.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Are you really suggesting that if we do vote to leave the EU then the millions of unskilled, (low paid), EU migrants already working in this country would be deported! The NHS would collapse without cleaners and catering staff, the care sector would no longer be viable and as for tourism in Brighton where would they stay if all the hotels closed down?

Legal non-EU migrants would of course be secure in their residency as this doesn't depend on EU membership.

No I am not, I am suggesting that we apply a control on those seeking to work in this country.

Most countries around the world manage their labour market via working visas............those who have skills we need or have already secured jobs are welcome. Those who don't won't be able to stay.

Such an approach is the best chance any Govt has to protect the low paid in this country.........you know this.

Making the argument that the NHS or hotels or anything else will break down because we won't allow people to arrive here prepared to work on minimum wage is just risible.

Businesses will just have to pay more and make less profit............if the state reduces its benefits to provide a nudge to those locked in welfare cycle where working doesn't pay then we will be fine.

Simple.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here