Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] EUROPE CONFIRMED!!!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Europe DONE.

Europa Conference guaranteed and providing we don't have 2 debacles vs Man City and Villa, it'll be the Europa League.

Astounding.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
No chance of getting tickets but I will go to wherever. Time to dust off the address book and contact literally anyone I’ve ever known in Europe! Already had a couple texts from Denmark and Switz saying they’ll get me in the home ends. Good friends with someone who supports Steau…haven’t got Luxembourg or Lithuania covered. Might need to consult family tree…

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Group stage​

The draw for the group stage will be held on 1 September 2023. The 32 teams will be drawn into eight groups of four. For the draw, the teams will be seeded into four pots, each of eight teams, based on their 2023 UEFA club coefficients (CC). Teams from the same association could not be drawn into the same group.

Pot 1
Pot 1, 2, 3 or 4

Last edited:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Group stage​

The draw for the group stage will be held on 1 September 2023. The 32 teams will be drawn into eight groups of four. For the draw, the teams will be seeded into four pots, each of eight teams, based on their 2023 UEFA club coefficients (CC). Teams from the same association could not be drawn into the same group.

Pot 1
Pot 1, 2, 3 or 4
It's absolutely mental seeing that

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It's absolutely mental seeing that
Having updated it by filling in a few of the blanks, it's even more mental!

AC Milan...Villareal...Monaco...Eintract Frankfurt... :drool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here