Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa loyalty points

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I remember at the Amex launch of the 1901 club presentation by Martin Perry someone asked what priority would be given to members if we got into Europe, after everyone laughed, Martin replied 'of course they would be given priority, as well as international games, concerts etc etc, so we know they keep their promise!!!
😂😂😂
Plus 1901 priority away allocation
Plus coffee
Plus friendlies
Plus regular members events
Plus a host in every lounge

Best thing about the 1901 club are the friends we’ve made

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
there are loads of tickets left to manure away so I dont think people are panic buying away tickets to get points, I think everyone who wants one and can get to the stadiums will probably go.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
there are loads of tickets left to manure away so I dont think people are panic buying away tickets to get points, I think everyone who wants one and can get to the stadiums will probably go.
If we're unlucky with the draw, some of the (5%) allocations could be VERY small.

Let's hope the club offer our opponents 10% of The Amex in the hope of getting a reciprocal arrangement.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If we're unlucky with the draw, some of the (5%) allocations could be VERY small.

Let's hope the club offer our opponents 10% of The Amex in the hope of getting a reciprocal arrangement.
Indeed I was reading there Is one club in back end of beyond we would only get 130. Not sure about 10% surely we want as many Albion fans in as possible at home.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I hope everybody has been collecting the little vouchers they were handing out at the turnstiles each home game last season, all very 1983

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Hopefully there will be a way that if you’ve got a ticket for the 1st away there’s an option after general sale to get a ticket or another away (if that makes sense)

SteveU

May 31, 2022
It can’t any different than the current system for selling away tickets.

Wouldn’t be right or fair but it would be funny to watch the meltdown.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Those with the most loyalty points, right, done discussion over.
This FFS. We have had Tony Bloom's bespoke loyalty points system for over a decade now. It's pretty fair based on those who go to away games regularly, which is quite a commitment. It's not "Year Zero" it's another game, and another commitment to the Albion. Should've got on the bandwagon earlier.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
This FFS. We have had Tony Bloom's bespoke loyalty points system for over a decade now. It's pretty fair based on those who go to away games regularly, which is quite a commitment. It's not "Year Zero" it's another game, and another commitment to the Albion. Should've got on the bandwagon earlier.
NO! MAGIC GOLDEN TICKETS INSIDE PIES OR PBOBE OUT.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Although if those 5 points I missed out on at Palace last season, means I can’t go to the Faroe Islands, it’s a sham and violently unfair IMO.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I hope everybody has been collecting the little vouchers they were handing out at the turnstiles each home game last season, all very 1983
I got all mine, including the shiny one they were handing out last August. Remember, without the shiny one, the rest are worthless.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I'm s/t holder for home games and expect priority for all home games for my seat in every competition. I haven't been to an away game for years and don't expect any priority for away games in Europe any more than in the Prem.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They should do it on the basis of your ancestry. If we draw someone in France, do you have a French ancestry, yes off you go then. If not no you can't. That seems fairest.

If this is deemed to difficult, some may not want to undergo blood tests etc. maybe a simple language test. Minimum C grade French GCSE. Or maybe Paul Barber could offer an online test of some description.

el punal

I'm s/t holder for home games and expect priority for all home games for my seat in every competition. I haven't been to an away game for years and don't expect any priority for away games in Europe any more than in the Prem.
I would imagine for home games as ST holder you should be okay. I’m sure it will be the same procedure as in previous cup ties (FA/FL) - you’re given an option to ‘buy’ your own seat in the allotted time before it goes on general release. As for Europa League away ties it will surely be first dibs for those with the highest number of loyalty points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here