Fixture Dates:
- 21st September 2023
- 5th October 2023
- 26th October 2023
- 9th November 2023
- 30th November 2023
- 14th December 2023

Knockout Round Play-offs

Draw will be made on 18th December 2023, and the clubs involved will be the eight group stage runners-up and eight group third-placed teams from Champions League group stage

Fixture Dates:
- 15th February 2024
- 22nd February 2024

Knockout Round of 16

Draw will be made on 23rd February 2024, and the clubs involved will be the eight Group Stage winners and eight winners of the Knockout Round Play-offs

Fixture Dates:
- 7th March 2024
- 14th February 2024

Teams already qualified for Group Stage;

Brighton :) (not 100% confirmed, but of course we have)
Liverpool (tiny chance they will get CL instead but 99% sure this will be the case)
Sporting Lisbon (Portugal)
Toulouse (France)
West Ham or Fiorentina (Basically whoever wins this seasons Europa Conf League Trophy)
Fifth place in La Liga (Spain) - probably Villareal
Sixth place in La Liga (Spain) - probably Real Betis
Fifth in Serie A (Italy) - Probably Inter Milan or AC Milan
Winners of Copa Italia - Fiorentina or Inter Milan
Fifth in Bundesliga (Germany) - Union Berlin or Freiburg
Winners of German Cup - RB Leipzig or Eintracht Frankfurt
4th in Ligue Un (France) - most likely Monaco

plus there are qualifying rounds and play off stages for 12 losers of the Champions League 2023/24 second qualifying round

Plus

Either PAOK or Olympiakos (Greece)
Slavia Prague (Czech)
PSV or Ajax (Netherlands)
LASK (Austria)
Antwerp (Belgium)
3rd place in Ukraine league
Scottish Cup Winners (Celtic or Inverness :))
Cukaricki or TSC (Serbia)
Winners of the Swiss Cup (Young boys or Lugano)

Leipzig are in champions league so it’s Frankfurt IF they win, if not 5-6th in league get Europa league which is either Wolfsburg or Leverkusen. Leverkusen have the team battling relegation away though last game.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
We need a team beginning with "W" so we can have a neat update of "From Withdean to Wembley".

Wolfsburg can't do it. Legia Warsaw can't do it, from what I can see. Are there any viable possibilities?
I think you can do it on syllables. Wem-ber-Lee.
So from Withdean to Monaco?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Wow some big clubs on that list.
Indeed. Having had zero interest in European competitions I thought the Europa league was full of teams like whoever it was Potter managed in Sweden. I'd just assumed that the big clubs like Inter would be in the Champions' League.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
But it's one of the dullest places that I've ever visited. I watched Ireland beat Italy in an Italian restaurant in Monte Carlo as we couldn't find a suitable bar. I'd fancy Rennes though, I've never been there
Yep, massively overrated place. If we play them I'd never stay there

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorry if asked and answered but I'm right in thinking we wouldn't be able to face Liverpool or West Ham until what round? Semis?

"Getting ahead of yourself" etc blah - I don't care. Just curious.

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
I wonder how far we'll go in this tournament thing we've got ourselves into. Can we win it?
It dawned on me today that it's only four months away, which is quite soon. 21st September. The autumn equinox.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I wonder how far we'll go in this tournament thing we've got ourselves into. Can we win it?
It dawned on me today that it's only four months away, which is quite soon. 21st September. The autumn equinox.
West Ham are in the final.

We've got to fancy getting out of our group at least, barring a horrendously tough group.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Sorry if asked and answered but I'm right in thinking we wouldn't be able to face Liverpool or West Ham until what round? Semis?

"Getting ahead of yourself" etc blah - I don't care. Just curious.
The English clubs will be kept apart in group stages

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
West Ham is a different comp , thats the noddy cup which I'd back us to get to the semis with current squad.

Europa league different kettle of fish , Will be success for us to get out the group
Sorry I'm still a bit dizzy from yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here