Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ***Europa League Group Stage Draw - Official Thread***

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Love that the BBC chose a picture mainly of our local lads Dunk and Solly to emphasise with our European Dreams

1693572392672.png

nsclurker

Apr 3, 2018
It depends how much you think those prices will go up.

You can go on BA now and reserve all of them for all of the dates for 72 hours for £5pp. So by doing that today, before the fixtures are out, it will cost you 18 x £5 each but for that you can guarantee you will only pay the current price before it goes up later on and will waste 15 x £5 each to do it, being the options that you wouldn’t ultimately take up. Worth considering if you think you’ll go anyway with or without a ticket?
Great tip. Thank you!

sir_gullahad

Dec 20, 2013
Cheltenhamshire
AEK Athens' stadium will be hosting the Conference League final. Might be relevant if we drop into that competition.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
suspect Ajax & Marseille will be similar to Liverpoo/United levels and Athens will be Fulhamish
Think uptake on Marseilles may surprise a few. Not a particularly safe place for away fans by all accounts. Hoping to be in with a shout of a ticket for that game

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Could tickets be available in the home end for these away fixtures or is that not advisable? I have bought tickets from touts for England games in the past but obviously not for our club.
As long as you are not in blocks with or adjacent to the ultras, I think it would be fine in all 3

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
As long as you are not in blocks with or adjacent to the ultras, I think it would be fine in all 3
I have some friends in Amsterdam. They’re actually German but do have a booking history for Ajax. I might chance it in the home section with them, depending on when it is and other logistical issues.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Having a look at last years, between 9/10 points has been enough to get out the group. Where are we getting these from?

Hopefully 2 home wins, 1 away win, and maybe a couple draws thrown in?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What are they saying about us on the other European forums?
I can't read Dutch or Greek so I don't know about AEK or Ajax but OM aren't happy - they think they've got a tough struggle on their hands.

They all know about RDZ and think he's the dog's bollocks

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
So would we rather start the group matches with a home game to get us off to a good start or finish the group matches at home when we may need a win.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Those of us who got run all over Marseilles by North African psychopaths with England in the World Cup should get first dibs at tickets for this one!

There'll no doubt be a bit of soul-searching by some over whether to travel to the Marseille away game, given the reputation of the city and the fans. I'mdefinitely planning to go but I'm hoping it will be Brighton's first away game. It will be much more nervewracking if it's the final group game, with the result determining who finishes above the other, or who gets dumped out. Not sure if I fancy that additional tension.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here