Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Europa league fixtures released

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I wonder if the club will do day charter flights for Marseille and Athens games?
Think they’ll be demand for Marseille especially but they’ll need to get it organises and communicated quickly as other fans have already booked their travel routes to France.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
I wonder if the club will do day charter flights for Marseille and Athens games?
Think they’ll be demand for Marseille especially but they’ll need to get it organises and communicated quickly as other fans have already booked their travel routes to France.
No they've already confirmed they aren't, seagulls travel may be trying to arrange something independently though

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Eurostar booked for Amsterdam. Think I'll be looking at a charter for Marseille or Athens those dates are annoyingly tough for me. Workwise the home dates are fine!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
When are tickets released for the home games anyone know? (I know a package is available bit I can only make one of the games sadly!)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Pre-register with the club for Away tickets

Open until 5th September

Be aware those who have booked mini breaks

All tickets for UEFA Europa League away matches have to be collected, by each named individual, along with photo ID (either a passport or driving license) at our ticket collection point in the city prior to the match. The collection facility will likely open the day prior to the match and from the morning of the match until two to three hours prior to kick-off.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I probably did the best of anyone.

I was straight on the draw when the journo announced it.

Marseilles. Thursday morn to Friday Eve Stansted. Ryanair. £120 return, had it in the basket for £68 and it went up.
4 star hotel booked between city and stadium. £80.

Amsterdam. Wed morn to Fri Eve BA Heathrow. £130 return. Used points therefore FREE.
4 star Hotel 10 mins drive from centre 60 a night.

Athens. Stansted Ryanair out on the wed morn £43 .... had to get BA back as I will be flying to Miami with them the day after and didn't wanna take risk. That was £110 but I got FREE as used points.
4 star apartment £40 a night in centre of town.

VincentvanGogh

Sep 1, 2023
Amsterdam
There was just a news message that for Ajax fans it'll be uncertain if they will be allowed to travel to 2 of the 3 away matches. Brighton is the one that Ajax travel will be able to travel to luckily. The matches in Athens and Marseille are labelled as 'high risk' and it will depend on the authorities decision and the travel recommendation from our government. To be honest it would not be a bad decision, there have been a lot of troubles in the past with these clubs and especially in Greece they can go absolutely mental. I read that for the CL play-off between Dinamo Zagreb and AEK Athens a supporter died during fights.

So in case you travel to these away matches, stay safe!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Marseilles. Thursday morn to Friday Eve Stansted. Ryanair. £120 return, had it in the basket for £68 and it went up.

Amsterdam. Wed morn to Fri Eve BA Heathrow. £130 return. Used points therefore FREE.

Athens. Stansted Ryanair out on the wed morn £43 .... had to get BA back as I will be flying to Miami with them the day after and didn't wanna take risk. That was £110 but I got FREE as used points.
Got similar prices . 10 min drive to centre for dam a bit of a pain . Other than that very decent

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
When I booked, it was a 1 in 6 chance of drawing Ajax from pot 1. It was then a 1 in 6 chance that each specific match would be that day. Therefore 1 in 36 chance of us being away at Ajax that day.
Ah. You booked BEFORE the draw. (I thought you booked yesterday for some reason) My apologies. Hats off to you my friend. Scenes indeed!

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023

You didn’t do better than me for Ajax 😉

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL

At the risk of being a pedant… how much is it costing you to get to and park at Stansted / Heathrow?

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
Wow, that was an expensive morning. I didn’t stand a chance against the EasyJet algorithms.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here