Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League 3-game home ticket pack

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Got my son a ticket as an Albion+ member. No queues and conveniently right next to our block of season tickets.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Got mine. Can’t wait. Funnily enough I hadn’t renewed my Albion + membership and it said you wouldn’t have access to member ticket benefits for 14 days (which led to slight panic yesterday) but logged in and bought my pack no issues at all

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Straight in at 9am.. sorted.... I think we will sell out the first home game at least.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I did a quick count-up at 9am when I bought mine as Albion Plus member...there were around 6,500 left at that time around the ground.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Maybe when the actual games / dates are announced people will be more interested
I'd guess we've still shifted about 20,000 tickets (allowing for UEFA allocation and away fans) just to season ticket holders. It seems like quite a high take up when you also account for a number of fans having to move seats and the fact that it's an absolute ball-ache getting home after mid week games at the Amex even for those fans who live locally.

That's not bad when no-one knows who and when we will be playing.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think we'll sell them out. Will probably be another 2,000 plus today with the Albion Plus membership opening...maybe 2,000 more over next few days, and it might even now make a general sale which would I imagine see it full. Not knowing the opponents can be a plus or a minus...for some of our smaller possible opponents I imagine the club will be happy having 25,000 sold in the bag, while for others eg Roma./Atalanta, there could be a late rush.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I am a displaced season ticket holder, but was away and could not be bothered with it at the time.
Anyway I have gone to buy myself and daughter (a membership holder) and wife (not renewed member) tickets all sat next to each other.

It will not let me check out, I am fine as is my daughter but it says my wife cannot own any more subscriptions 2023/24 limited to 0 per owner.
Does this mean she cant get one with us, because the offer is for season ticket holders and membership owners ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I am a displaced season ticket holder, but was away and could not be bothered with it at the time.
Anyway I have gone to buy myself and daughter (a membership holder) and wife (not renewed member) tickets all sat next to each other.

It will not let me check out, I am fine as is my daughter but it says my wife cannot own any more subscriptions 2023/24 limited to 0 per owner.
Does this mean she cant get one with us, because the offer is for season ticket holders and membership owners ?
Exactly that - non-members can not buy the three-match pack, at least not yet and there is no detail as to whether they will once fixtures are known.

Someone on here did say that they joined and were able to buy the pack immediately so you may want to try that. Usually, you have to wait a while (2 weeks?) before you can buy tickets, but there may be a loophole here.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Exactly that - non-members can not buy the three-match pack, at least not yet and there is no detail as to whether they will once fixtures are known.

Someone on here did say that they joined and were able to buy the pack immediately so you may want to try that. Usually, you have to wait a while (2 weeks?) before you can buy tickets, but there may be a loophole here.
Did you manage to get your seat?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here