[Football] Euro quarter finals

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Someone on FB is coming from the Midlands and asking what parking is available. Is there a PNR?

There is, via official site.

Screenshot_20220719-190208.png

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Similar for us when they opened up another part of the East Lower.

Can't wait to go but a bit miffed about the ticket allocation. Bought months ago and had no choice of seat or, from memory, even the stand, just a price band of which I got the only price available at that point. Have been put right at the back of West Upper (my normal seat is west upper but not as high as this). Would have happily paid more for a lower stand if it had been an option at the time. Its a shame south and east lower seats are being released now. Feels a bit like being penalised for getting tickets early. UEFA out!

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Remember if anyone does want to transfer tickets, it’s has to be done before 11am tomorrow.

And if anyone finds they can’t go tomorrow, I’ll be super happy to 3 tickets off them.

Harveyjack12

Dec 4, 2014
I bought two for east stand earlier for me and my wife and I booked them together but since I downloaded them they are a few rows apart. She won’t be happy sitting on her own so they are available. They are east lower block E1H row A seat 231 and row U seat 254 £20.00 a ticket. PM me if interested. Thanks

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I bought two for east stand earlier for me and my wife and I booked them together but since I downloaded them they are a few rows apart. She won’t be happy sitting on her own so they are available. They are east lower block E1H row A seat 231 and row U seat 254 £20.00 a ticket. PM me if interested. Thanks

Dunno what’s been going on with NSC but it’s been hard to send messages. I’ll have ‘em!

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Can't wait to go but a bit miffed about the ticket allocation. Bought months ago and had no choice of seat or, from memory, even the stand, just a price band of which I got the only price available at that point. Have been put right at the back of West Upper (my normal seat is west upper but not as high as this). Would have happily paid more for a lower stand if it had been an option at the time. Its a shame south and east lower seats are being released now. Feels a bit like being penalised for getting tickets early. UEFA out!

I ordered my tickets for all three games in July last year when you could choose one of 3 price points. They weren't expensive so I went for the more expensive ones. I've been in East Lower for all 3 games ... tonight I'm in row B in E1F ... which is much lower down than I would go for if choosing ... but will enjoy the experience anyway.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I ordered my tickets for all three games in July last year when you could choose one of 3 price points. They weren't expensive so I went for the more expensive ones. I've been in East Lower for all 3 games ... tonight I'm in row B in E1F ... which is much lower down than I would go for if choosing ... but will enjoy the experience anyway.

We were in East Upper (in the corner near the North) for the Norway game, and South tonight - think the tickets were at the cheaper end of the scale (£20 for tonight)

:J)

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I have a single ticket available. 11am deadline approaching, so DM me in the next 10 minutes if you’d like it. West Lower W1A Row P.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports