Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euro 2020 (now 2021) dates revealed

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
What I don't understand is that UEFA have given the FA until early June to set capacity limits. How can they cancel now when they don't know the numbers?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
They have till then to set limits for the semis and final. Group stage already done, isn't it?

Indeed.

I was surprised my semi ticket was cancelled. Potentially 50% capacity, and almost certainly no away fans. :shrug:

Saltdean Seagull

Aug 21, 2011
I did have tickets to all 7 Wembley games. The two semis and final been cancelled, but got the rest by the looks of it. I`ll take it; at least I`ll get to see the Scotland game which is the one I really wanted. Maybe they`ll be a further ballot once they know increased capacity for semi and final? :shrug:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I did have tickets to all 7 Wembley games. The two semis and final been cancelled, but got the rest by the looks of it. I`ll take it; at least I`ll get to see the Scotland game which is the one I really wanted.

You've done well there! What category are the tickets?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Some of mine were showing as purchase refunded yesterday, but just looked again and they are now all showing as purchase again. Not had any emails.....does that mean I've got my tickets?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Some of mine were showing as purchase refunded yesterday, but just looked again and they are now all showing as purchase again. Not had any emails.....does that mean I've got my tickets?

Wow, you might be in luck. Mine show as refunded - but haven't had money. Or emails.

Last edited:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Same! Said refunded yesterday but now say purchased. No emails, wtf is going on?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Same! Said refunded yesterday but now say purchased. No emails, wtf is going on?

I'm very dubious about UEFA and technology. Don't think I'm going to count any chickens until I have the tickets in hand.

Wow, you might be in luck. Mine show as refunded - but haven't had money. Or emails.

But this gets my hopes up (sorry [MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION])....but as they say its the hope that kills you.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
All mine show as refunded except the Scotland game which shows as 'allocated'. Sounds promising but I'm not convinced. Have UEFA definitely done the draws for all of the Wembley games? Or could it be just the first one they've done?

Also had tickets for the Dublin 2nd round game, which is now at Wembley. These have been refunded but I'm sure I read people who had these tickets will get priority to purchase for the rearranged Wembley game. Assume that hasn't happened yet?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
All mine show as refunded except the Scotland game which shows as 'allocated'. Sounds promising but I'm not convinced. Have UEFA definitely done the draws for all of the Wembley games? Or could it be just the first one they've done?

Also had tickets for the Dublin 2nd round game, which is now at Wembley. These have been refunded but I'm sure I read people who had these tickets will get priority to purchase for the rearranged Wembley game. Assume that hasn't happened yet?

My tickets for the semi final were showing as refunded yesterday but are now back to purchased.

Like you I am very dubious.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

All Wembley (group) games have been balloted.

(I have my cancellation email now - worst saving scheme ever!)

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
But this gets my hopes up (sorry [MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION])....but as they say its the hope that kills you.

I have a work colleague who refuses to believe he's had tickets reallocated. The UEFA effect!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
All Wembley games have been balloted.

(I have my cancellation email now - worst saving scheme ever!)

Annoyingly I can't access the email address that I used to purchase the tickets in the first place, so I can't tell. Assume they will just post out the tickets if successful.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Annoyingly I can't access the email address that I used to purchase the tickets in the first place, so I can't tell. Assume they will just post out the tickets if successful.

All done by app, I think, so you'll need to sort your email I reckon.

I have NO IDEA why I'm still coming to this thread. :ffsparr:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

All done via App, with tickets issued on the day of the game and 'activated' by bluetooth when you are close to the stadium.

Worked well at the Nations League - except for the fact the stadium rules did not permit people to take those little battery packs into the stadium and of course no modern mobile phone can last 12-14 hours these days..... was carnage

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here