Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euro 2020 (now 2021) dates revealed

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Got mine through UEFA - still says ‘allocated’ but also says on site there will be a ballot at some point in May. You would like to think it will be soon as we are only a month away now...

Saltdean Seagull

Aug 21, 2011
I got this from UEFA this morning about the re ballot of tickets, so should find out soon:

UEFA will run the random ballot*per match*and*per order,*therefore*you might receive*separate email notifications*related to the result of the ballot for a specific match and these email notifications might be sent out*at different moments.

The whole ballot process should be finished in the second half of May but not later than 24 May.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
How do you know whether you’ve got the tickets or not? I originally had tickets to the England Scotland game and when I go into my UEFA account it says ‘ticket allocated’, however I’m not sure whether that’s new information or not. I don’t appear to have had any recent emails from UEFA.

This means nothing, I'm afraid. The ballot for Wembley group games hasn't been done yet.

You'll know the result when a) those tickets disappear from your UEFA account or b) you get an email from UEFA - whichever comes first.

The Hampden Park ballots were done last weekend. A lot of Scots unhappy on social media.

PS A contact at UEFA tells me there's been a fair amount of to'ing and fro'ing over stadium capacities. The FAs submitted their minimum allocations to UEFA a few weeks back, but final details are still being sorted for some stadiums.

PPS Some Scots claiming that cheapest seats were - and are - most likelty to be cancelled. I can say no more...

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
This means nothing, I'm afraid. The ballot for Wembley group games hasn't been done yet.

You'll know the result when a) those tickets disappear from your UEFA account or b) you get an email from UEFA - whichever comes first.

The Hampden Park ballots were done last weekend. A lot of Scots unhappy on social media.

PS A contact at UEFA tells me there's been a fair amount of to'ing and fro'ing over stadium capacities. The FAs submitted their minimum allocations to UEFA a few weeks back, but final details are still being sorted for some stadiums.

PPS Some Scots claiming that cheapest seats were - and are - most likelty to be cancelled. I can say no more...

Cheers - mine are category 2 so not sure where that leaves me.

In the event that I don't get them, any idea whether I get a refund or not since I didn't actively apply for one? I'm not that bothered about the money to be honest as I shelled out nearly two years ago and it's not that much in the big scheme of things, but it's a bit cheeky if not.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Cheers - mine are category 2 so not sure where that leaves me.

In the event that I don't get them, any idea whether I get a refund or not since I didn't actively apply for one? I'm not that bothered about the money to be honest as I shelled out nearly two years ago and it's not that much in the big scheme of things, but it's a bit cheeky if not.

Yes, you'll get a refund (within a few days).

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

My pals who bought through englandfans (or whatever its called these days) got their email last night so I reckon its incoming shortly.

Whilst that wouldn't surprise me the only lad I know who was lucky in the ballot got cat 3 for all games.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Thought they were refunding all tickets from the group games and then running a ballot and if you are successful you purchase them again.

That's only if you bought through the FA with their caps system.

Many of us bought direct from UEFA.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Did have tickets to all three group games, now reduced down to just the Scotland game but I'd take that to be fair.

Mostly sad that I had semi and final if England got there, will be gutted if now miss out, which seems likely.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Did have tickets to all three group games, now reduced down to just the Scotland game but I'd take that to be fair.

Mostly sad that I had semi and final if England got there, will be gutted if now miss out, which seems likely.

Actually, capacity for later matches will be up (maybe 50%+) and if fans are banned from most other countries...

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
UEFA have done the Wembley draws.

ALL mine have been cancelled. *sob*

On the plus side, I'm rich!!!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I didn't get an email but just looked at my account and it says tickets to be refunded. Had 4 for the final :(

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I didn't get an email but just looked at my account and it says tickets to be refunded. Had 4 for the final :(

Yeah, that's what happened last weekend with Hampden tickets. Website updated first, then emails sent later.

(Sounds like you might be in luck, Drew...)

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds

Had three tickets to the Scotland game, all cancelled. Not that bothered really. My dad took me to the opening game of Euro 96 against Switzerland for my 11th birthday and it was one of the best days of my life despite the underwhelming game. My plan was to take him, and my lad to a game this time around with the whole family (the three of us plus wife, mum and daughter) spending a long weekend in London.

That dream died well over a year ago, so the blow is softened somewhat. Bigger problems in the world and all that. Would have been nice to have received an email though...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here