Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euro 2012 bets

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
While you're at it put a small wager on now for Belgium to win Euro 2016 - someone listed the talent they've got developing - and it sounds spectacular - Vertonghen, Vermaelen, Kompany, Hazard, Dembele, Lukaku, Fellaini, Hercue Poirot and Eddy Merckx - soon it won't be a problem to name ten famous Belgians.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
While you're at it put a small wager on now for Belgium to win Euro 2016 - someone listed the talent they've got developing - and it sounds spectacular - Vertonghen, Vermaelen, Kompany, Hazard, Dembele, Lukaku, Fellaini, Hercue Poirot and Eddy Merckx - soon it won't be a problem to name ten famous Belgians.

Tintin gets you to 10

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I have backed RVP top scorer/Holland to win at 33's.
Have also done an acca on Russia/Poland/Germany and Holland to win the first 4 games.........

That Ladbrokes offer (see post #9) is superb.............

That looks an excellent bet - who did you get those odds with?

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
That looks an excellent bet - who did you get those odds with?

Ladbrokes mate. I went in there tonight to ask about the previous post (#9) by Sitch, but the lad wasn't sure if it was online or in shop so he told me to go back on Saturday.

I got the Racing Post pull-out today. I think my fav bet is Van Persie to be top scorer in the Euro's from the Premier League, 9/2 best price at Corals. When you look at who he's up against, the likes of Torres, Balotelli, Podolski, this looks like a knocker to me...........also Lewandowski top scorer e/w, 33's with Corals. In great form this season for Dortmund, scored a hat-trick against Bayern Munich a week before the Champs Lge final, and could get a few in a weak group............don't shoot the messenger!!!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
May be reading far too much into it, but van Persie has been handed the #16 shirt rather than the traditional #9 which has gone to Huntelaar which may suggest JKH is going to be their main striker in EURO 2012?

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
May be reading far too much into it, but van Persie has been handed the #16 shirt rather than the traditional #9 which has gone to Huntelaar which may suggest JKH is going to be their main striker in EURO 2012?

Yeah I spotted that tonight actually, and Hunteelar scored 9 in qualifying too, still think he'll be on the bench though

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
France each way at 10-1.
I'm tempted by Torres at 16-1. He seemed to be hittng some form in the last few weeks of the season and seems very likely to start in a very string Spanish side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here