Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EURO 2008: HOLLAND v ROMANIA predictions

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Van Nistelrooy (rearing up on his hind legs after his bridle had been removed) says the Dutch won't let up or change their style.

The Telegraaf newspaper here thinks they will make 9 changes to the starting line up.

I predict the game will be abandoned after 33 minutes when a fight breaks out in the centre circle between Godzilla and a giant 62-ft long gerbil, accidentally crushing the referee in the ensuing chaos.

You heard it here first.

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
1-0 to Romania...hopefully, but highly unlikely.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Netherlands: Stekelenburg, Heitinga, De Cler, Bouma, Boulahrouz, De Zeeuw, Engelaar, Afellay, Van Persie, Robben, Huntelaar

Looks like they're fielding the ressies. I'll take Romania to sneak this one 1-0.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Van Nistelrooy (rearing up on his hind legs after his bridle had been removed) says the Dutch won't let up or change their style.

The Telegraaf newspaper here thinks they will make 9 changes to the starting line up.

I predict the game will be abandoned after 33 minutes when a fight breaks out in the centre circle between Godzilla and a giant 62-ft long gerbil, accidentally crushing the referee in the ensuing chaos.

You heard it here first.

33 minutes ? Thats ridiculous.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
3-0 to the orange people

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Netherlands: Stekelenburg, Heitinga, De Cler, Bouma, Boulahrouz, De Zeeuw, Engelaar, Afellay, Van Persie, Robben, Huntelaar

Doesn't look too bad a line-up at all for a reserve team.

Holland 2-0 Romania

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here