Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eubank Jr Vs Billy Joe Saunders

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If you follow boxing beyond the big ppv fights this has all the makings of a huge tear up with massive bad blood simmering between the two. Could finish Eubanks career before its barely started or launch him to a whole new level.

I do, but I'd still by no means describe it as a 'HUGE' fight.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Saunders absolutely hates Eubank.
Hes going to rush in and try and knock Eubank out just like Benn did, get picked off and worn down.
Eubank will win on points or stop saunders late on.

I saw the interview last night he did regarding Eubnak, Saunders opening response was " Eubank sucks cock " ... he really is a very bitter man

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Saunders absolutely hates Eubank.
Hes going to rush in and try and knock Eubank out just like Benn did, get picked off and worn down.
Eubank will win on points or stop saunders late on.

I saw the interview last night he did regarding Eubnak, Saunders opening response was " Eubank sucks cock " ... he really is a very bitter man

Surely if that's a broadcast interview he should get fined by the BBBC?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I do, but I'd still by no means describe it as a 'HUGE' fight.

We'll have to agree to disagree. The whole boxing community wants this fight but no one saw it coming for at least another year. That's huge IMO. You wait for the media build on this one!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Apparantly tickets are going like hot cakes for this one and over 12k been sold already, more of the undercard been announced today and the makings of a great night.

The Silent One Tyson Fury v Derek Chisora
BJ Saunders v Chris Eubank
Terry Flannagan v Stephen Ormond
Frankie Gavin v Bradley Skeete

Much more competitive match ups than Eddie Hearn has with his men against Latvian dustmen like last weekends Wembley show

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Apparantly tickets are going like hot cakes for this one and over 12k been sold already, more of the undercard been announced today and the makings of a great night.

The Silent One Tyson Fury v Derek Chisora
BJ Saunders v Chris Eubank
Terry Flannagan v Stephen Ormond
Frankie Gavin v Bradley Skeete

Much more competitive match ups than Eddie Hearn has with his men against Latvian dustmen like last weekends Wembley show

Get it right Ernest they were Estonian roadsweepers.

In Hearn's defence the previous Saturday's bill for the Quigg fight had a good quality undercard and was a very entertaining night of boxing.

I'm still not sure that this fight isn't too early for Eubank junior, then again they probably said that about his old man fighting Benn in Nov 1990.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Get it right Ernest they were Estonian roadsweepers.

In Hearn's defence the previous Saturday's bill for the Quigg fight had a good quality undercard and was a very entertaining night of boxing.

I'm still not sure that this fight isn't too early for Eubank junior, then again they probably said that about his old man fighting Benn in Nov 1990.

Joshua v a Lithuanian bus driver is top of the bill on Hearns next O2 show and he has dug up a Spanish waiter to fight Ricky Burns on the 4th.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Eubank junior given 5pm deadline to sign the contract after he didn't show up at the press conference this morning.

Has he bottled it?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Eubank junior given 5pm deadline to sign the contract after he didn't show up at the press conference this morning.

Has he bottled it?

NOOOOO! I'll be gutted if this doesn't happen but have heard a few people say they have doubts it was ever going ahead and was a ploy by Warren to shift more Fury v Chisora tickets.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Am I the only one who thinks this won't happen on the Fury vs Chisora bill in November?

My gut instinct is telling me Frank put this on the undercard as tickets weren't exactly flying off the shelves, knowing full well that boxing aficionados wouldn't want to miss a potential fight of the year contender. Now that ticket sales have gone through the roof I expect to see Saunders 'pull out' injured... then for this dust-up to rightfully headline a show in Feb/March of next year. Wouldn't put it past Warren?

Is anyone else surprised by the market for this one? I fancied Eubank to be quite a heavy favourite? Bookies often sucked in by the name and achievements of Snr. I'll be backing Chris at that price I think.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
5pm. Looks like the fight is off. Eubank didn't turn up.

Last edited:

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
His interview with IFL TV today on YouTube is worth a watch. Billy Joe even discusses the seats at The Amex in a predictive turn of events regarding the "sexuality" of Brighton Residents

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
His interview with IFL TV today on YouTube is worth a watch. Billy Joe even discusses the seats at The Amex in a predictive turn of events regarding the "sexuality" of Brighton Residents

He's such a nice boy.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here