EU Referendum Final Poll

• Stay

Votes: 269 67.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 132 32.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jan 30, 2008
The people who say they will vote remain seem normal and I would sit next to them on the bus.

The other lot don't and like to shout at me about why my opinion is wrong and that I need to "open my eyes" and "accept the truth"

For that reason, I'm voting TEAM NORMAL.
yep, the others don't have an opinion, they just fall in line and accept
regards
DR

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The people who say they will vote remain seem normal and I would sit next to them on the bus.

The other lot don't and like to shout at me about why my opinion is wrong and that I need to "open my eyes" and "accept the truth"

For that reason, I'm voting TEAM NORMAL.

I reject that generalisation, as there are people like [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] who I know ARE normal, decent people who genuinely think Leave is the right choice - for honest, reasonable factors.

But yes, there do seem to be a significant percentage of shouty, frothy-mouthed, oddballs in that corner, too.

It's been noticeable on pretty much every radio phone-in, television debate, letters in the local paper, etc - a calm Remain argument, followed by some Leave shouting and ranting. I pity those sensible Leave supporters, who must listen to it and wish they'd shut up.

Jan 30, 2008
i reject that generalisation, as there are people like [mention=5200]buzzer[/mention] who i know are normal, decent people who genuinely think leave is the right choice - for honest, reasonable factors.

But yes, there do seem to be a significant percentage of shouty, frothy-mouthed, oddballs in that corner, too.

It's been noticeable on pretty much every radio phone-in, television debate, letters in the local paper, etc - a calm remain argument, followed by some leave shouting and ranting. I pity those sensible leave supporters, who must listen to it and wish they'd shut up.

so all remainer's are sensible people :facepalm:
regards
DR

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I reject that generalisation, as there are people like [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] who I know ARE normal, decent people who genuinely think Leave is the right choice - for honest, reasonable factors.

Absolutely.

Of course my post was an over-generalisation of the more extreme ends of each camp. PPF being a good example by the looks of it.

I hadn't even read any posts on this thread before posting but he's fitting the exact stereotype :lolol:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

It's been noticeable on pretty much every radio phone-in, television debate, letters in the local paper, etc - a calm Remain argument, followed by some Leave shouting and ranting. I pity those sensible Leave supporters, who must listen to it and wish they'd shut up.

I agree. I had a perfectly reasonable conversation with 2 friends I hadn't seen for a while in the pub prior to the Wales game last week who were vote 'leave', whilst I am vote 'remain'. Their views on immigration are exactly the same as mine and all 3 of us were in agreement that free movement will still exist in the event of The UK being outside the EU.

Jan 30, 2008
I agree. I had a perfectly reasonable conversation with 2 friends I hadn't seen for a while in the pub prior to the Wales game last week who were vote 'leave', whilst I am vote 'remain'. Their views on immigration are exactly the same as mine and all 3 of us were in agreement that free movement will still exist in the event of The UK being outside the EU.

are they in Government then???
regards
DR

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Many countries have had to fight wars to regain their independence in the past against empires. We can do this instead with a vote.

We signed up in the 1970's for European trading block of 6-8 nations, not a European super state of 28+ nations in the future.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
well we know that people will still be welcome to come to the UK ,but only the one's the country needs , not the fly by night type
regards
DR

Nope. Even out of the EU, the government will still want immigration for economic growth. A fresh deal with Europe will mean adopting free movement. Next? ???
regards
BS

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Bobby Zamora ‏@RobertZamora25 18 minil y a 18 minutes Voir la traduction
Massive day tomorrow for the country. EU referendum. I'm voting to remain in. All entitled to vote and all have your own opinion. ������

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/RobertZamora25/status/745634521098387457[/TWEET]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here