A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He went full Zaha. Never go full Zaha.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
It was a superb dive. Not even trying to hide it, I'm surprised he didn't get booked.

Nice to have a proper flair player in our squad though, the last year or two has been a bit too sensible.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Any clips of the Ferguson one?
From where we were, that looked like a good shout, but ref gave freekick to them. In which case, surely he should have booked Ferguson for diving.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What's more galling is the FACT we would have slotted the resultant penalty away, with aplomb.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The more I watch it the more I’m annoyed he didn’t play on. Surely could have kept the move alive?
Yep, no idea why he chose to start going down when the ball was still playable. First thought was nailed on penalty but the ref got it spot on in real time, it was a dive before the contact

SAC

May 21, 2014
Yep, no idea why he chose to start going down when the ball was still playable. First thought was nailed on penalty but the ref got it spot on in real time, it was a dive before the contact
The ref didn't get it spot on, he should have booked him to discourage him for doing it again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here