Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Escape from ISIS

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Nothing different to so called honour killings that happen here where family members kill and dispose of girls in their family for so called disrespect.

Just isn't done in front of TV cameras or mobile phones

You don't seem to hear about the 11,000 girls killed in this country between 2010 & 2014, although there was a National Remembrance day on Tuesday.
That's nearly 3,000 killings a year in the UK for something as little as wearing make up or talking to the wrong boys.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
You don't seem to hear about the 11,000 girls killed in this country between 2010 & 2014, although there was a National Remembrance day on Tuesday.
That's nearly 3,000 killings a year in the UK for something as little as wearing make up or talking to the wrong boys.

Where did you get those figures from?

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
I must admit I've been against the UN moving in and taking on ISIS up until now.

But after seeing that documentary I've changed my mind. These scum need to be exterminated.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
It is disgusting. Not massive outrage when the "raping of young girls by multiple men" in our own country, re Rotherham and many other cities here. This documentary has thankfully been made, no chance of the same being made on what's going on here.

Why do you need to point score?

Can't people be disguted by what ISIS are doing in Iraq and the paedo rings in our big cities simultaneously?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

FFS. 10 a day. What is wrong with these animals :nono:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
FFS. 10 a day. What is wrong with these animals :nono:

they seem to think we are the wrong sort
but its OK to abuse our children
their country their laws our country our laws ....................something I think they need explaining to them

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

You should work for the Daily Mail....

"UK police forces recorded more than 11,000 cases of "honour" crime between 2010 and 2014".

That is not deaths....

According to a report by The Henry Jackson Society, 18 cases of honour killings were committed in the UK between 2010 - 2014.

That is although terrible it is not anywhere near your estimate of 3,000 killings a year, more like 3.60 a year...

get your facts right

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

That report is terrible. It gives the impression there were 11,000 honour killings which is ridiculous as there are less than a 1,000 murders in the UK each year. If you follow the link to this page http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33516885 you can see they've reported the recorded counts of all "honour crime" which it explains as "The crimes, usually aimed at women, can include emotional abuse, abduction, beatings and murder."
Further down the page they say "According to a report by The Henry Jackson Society, 18 cases of honour killings were committed in the UK between 2010 - 2014."

Not that I'm trying to excuse honour crime in any way shape or form.

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
A heart breaking but must see documentary. The rescuers going in on suicide missions are true heroes.

In today’s digital world and recorded crimes, this point in Islamic history will always stick to Islam and undermine the whole faith because they are doing it in its name. If anything they will precipitate the death of it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You should work for the Daily Mail....

"UK police forces recorded more than 11,000 cases of "honour" crime between 2010 and 2014".

That is not deaths....

According to a report by The Henry Jackson Society, 18 cases of honour killings were committed in the UK between 2010 - 2014.

That is although terrible it is not anywhere near your estimate of 3,000 killings a year, more like 3.60 a year...

get your facts right

This is the paragraph on the BBC website (carlzeiss put the link)
The UK is holding its first annual day of remembrance for victims of so-called honour killings on Tuesday.
The acts are committed to defend the supposed honour or reputation of a family and community and UK police forces recorded more than 11,000 cases of such crime between 2010 and 2014.

It is how it read. It doesn't say it included other sorts of crime.

Edit - I see Voroshilov has corrected it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I must admit I've been against the UN moving in and taking on ISIS up until now.

But after seeing that documentary I've changed my mind. These scum need to be exterminated.

ISIS are a Cancer of Humanity. The Cancer is spreading and the treatment is ineffective, a few token bomb strikes and a few harsh words. The USA and the West seem reluctant to do anything about it. I wonder why that is ? They were quick enough to act against a perceived irrational threat in 2003 but have done the square root of f all against ISIS and their numerous crimes against Humanity. They should have been wiped out over a year ago. The USA could destroy the movement in a weekend if they wanted to, so could Iran come to that who hate them or China or many other countries. They are a band of 30000 or so Psychopaths, rapists, peadophiles and murderers, that is all they are, nothing more, nothing less. They do not represent the religion of Islam in any shape or form. They use it to excuse their sub human ways. The World needs to unite and eradicate them now before the cancer spreads any further or any deeper. Their very existence sickens me to my Stomach every single day

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
ISIS are a Cancer of Humanity. The Cancer is spreading and the treatment is ineffective, a few token bomb strikes and a few harsh words. The USA and the West seem reluctant to do anything about it. I wonder why that is ? They were quick enough to act against a perceived irrational threat in 2003 but have done the square root of f all against ISIS and their numerous crimes against Humanity. They should have been wiped out over a year ago. The USA could destroy the movement in a weekend if they wanted to, so could Iran come to that who hate them or China or many other countries. They are a band of 30000 or so Psychopaths, rapists, peadophiles and murderers, that is all they are, nothing more, nothing less. They do not represent the religion of Islam in any shape or form. They use it to excuse their sub human ways. The World needs to unite and eradicate them now before the cancer spreads any further or any deeper. Their very existence sickens me to my Stomach every single day

The problem is - and it's why I've been against declaring war on them up until now - that if hundreds/thousands of them die, there will be ever more numbers of poor, downtrodden young Muslims from around the world willing to step into their shoes, because their life is so shit - unemployed, broke, no prospects etc in the West, the idea of jihad, where you'll go to heaven and be shagging 47 virgins for the rest of eternity is much more attractive.

But what I saw yesterday changed my mind. These scumbags are way way way worse than the Saddam regime the West overthrew, and we have a responsibility to those whose lives we've ruined that they can live in relative peace,

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The problem is - and it's why I've been against declaring war on them up until now - that if hundreds/thousands of them die, there will be ever more numbers of poor, downtrodden young Muslims from around the world willing to step into their shoes, because their life is so shit - unemployed, broke, no prospects etc in the West, the idea of jihad, where you'll go to heaven and be shagging 47 virgins for the rest of eternity is much more attractive.

But what I saw yesterday changed my mind. These scumbags are way way way worse than the Saddam regime the West overthrew, and we have a responsibility to those whose lives we've ruined that they can live in relative peace,

I do not buy the down trodden Muslim line as many of these people are very rich and come from privileged backgrounds, this makes an excuse for their behaviour, no they do it as they are Psycopaths and enjoy killing people and raping small girls with some absolutely insane belief their God wants them to do it. I know many Muslims and they despise these people as much as we do, maybe more so

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The dad stoning his daughter was disgusting! We need to go to war with these f***ers before they spread any further

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Parliament should at least allow us to bomb Syria now. These f@ckers don't worry about borders so why should we?

We have a responsibility to help the people whose lives are being destroyed by these psychopathic bullies

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

The trouble with the west going in is that IS will just execute all the Yazidis, and if the west goes in it will accidently kill innocent people. Damned either way.

I think the key thing here is that IS says that it represents Islam, so in that respect it is also an Islamic issue now, not just a war against the west. We are working with the Kurds, Iraq and Iran, and giving them air support and we should thank Iran for being there to sort out the mess that Bush and Blair created. It wasn’t that long ago that Iran was on the Bush & Blair’s axis of evil and planning to attack them next :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here